12/30 UPDATE!! Spells Items Tradeskill stuffs Treasure maps: You want it I got it!

Re: 2/8 UPDATE!! Spells Items Tradeskill stuffs Treasure maps: You want it I got

Bump - no major changes but spammed off the top =(

Re: 2/8 UPDATE!! Spells Items Tradeskill stuffs Treasure maps: You want it I got

please send iron funnybone to meyers

Purification to Welowen please

I'm sorry I didn't see your original post - most people just buy the stuff straight from my vendors. I went through my vendors and couldn't find the copy, however - so I fear it was purchased before you got to it. I've searched through my overstock and can't find it - but if I do I'll see if I can't buy it for you.

Sorry about that!

Re: 4/3 UPDATE!! Spells Items Tradeskill stuffs Treasure maps: You want it I got it!

Hi my name is Myako I am a 65 druid and would like to purchase circle of vitality if you still have it plse listsend if you do , ty .

Re: 4/5 UPDATE!! Spells Items Tradeskill stuffs Treasure maps: You want it I got

AHA!! Sent! For the first time, I was able to catch a request before the item was ninja'd =].

Also, inventory updated! A few new items in, and a few sold!

Re: 4/3 UPDATE!! Spells Items Tradeskill stuffs Treasure maps: You want it I got

kois12 said:
Hi my name is Myako I am a 65 druid and would like to purchase circle of vitality if you still have it plse listsend if you do , ty .

Was sent back to me =[ Do you still want it?

6/20 Update bump!

I also have some pally, sk, and ranger spells which are not listed here because I cannot put them in my banking inventory (no room!) PM if you are interested in any of those spells.

Wizard
61 - Aegis of Magic *1500 (All int casters)
61 - Spellskin *500 (Also Wizard)
61 - Mass Relocation: Faydark
62 - Shackles of Earth *600 (Cler and Enc too)
62 - Relak's Rapid Rending
63 - Mass Relocation
63 - Alter Plane: Torment *600
63 - Alter Plane: Valor *600
63 - Alter Plane: Nightmare *600
63 - Alter Plane: Air *600
63 - Mass Relocation: Everfrost *600
63 - Impact of Thunder
63 - Frostflame

Just wanted to point out under wizard spells, next to spellskin you put (also wizard) and sure you meant (also necromancer). Just thought I would point it out. ^.^

Back
Top Bottom