65/150 Cleric LF Relic's

Crovax

Dalayan Beginner
Hey all,

I play Azarey, a High Elf lvl 65 Cleric. I have been on a few raids here and there and have lost all shots at relics. Being 65 and having 150 AA's or so. I beleive I am past due for having them. I'm looking for anyone that would be interested in assisting me put together a pug or something sometime to help me gain these relics. I know not much about the raid game, so this is why I as for assistance. If you would be willing, let me know here or send me a tell if i'm online in game to Azarey.

Thanks SoD!

this guy is pro get him his relics.... i dont have the time to run pugs anymore:( DAMN YOU REAL LIFE!!!! GOSH!

The most reliable way to get relics is to join a guild that raids regularly. Even then it's just luck. I had 0 relics until about 500 AA on my cleric due to horrible drop luck.

@zap, I know man, i'm in Relapse atm, we are tier 2ish but have yet to begin raiding. We are gearing up to start raiding soon though, but I would love to get my relics as soon as possible to better assist raids and such. Many of our main raiders are still fresh 65.

I had to Scumm Storms Eye raids with my druid and ringo to get his. First relic drop was claimed rest were rolled.

The most reliable way to get relics is to join a guild that raids regularly. Even then it's just luck. I had 0 relics until about 500 AA on my cleric due to horrible drop luck.

Ya I had pretty much the same experience (but at less AAs). Crovax, you will likely have a horrible time getting relics from pugs. There are many reasons why guild raids are a much better source than pugs (even though they may be tempting at times).

I had a hell of a time trying to pug relics for both of my chars, I ended up getting 2 relics from pugs (both times cause i was only person in raid without relics) i always seem to loose the rolls on relics in the lower teir pugs (water earth SoD) I only really found luck when i joined a guild and started raiding fulltime.

Back
Top Bottom