65 Bard

Discussion in 'Guild Discussion' started by BardofYore, Oct 20, 2011.

1. BardofYore

BardofYore Dalayan Beginner

Hello,
    I'm a Bard that's been around off and on for a number of years. My character's name is Ceruleus. I have most of my general quests done and am only missing 1 relic spell. I play on Central Time Zone and hope to progress with a guild that raids 1-3 days a week. I can't play monday nights until after 11pm central and due to my sporatic work schedule I sometimes work nights until 11pm (though thats usually only once a week, so statistically that shouldn't be much of a conflict). If any guild's are interested you can ask questions here or send me PM's. See you all ingame. = )

-Ceruleus

PS: I have enough fame for a title but I can't decide on anything. Suggestions are always welcome.

2. BardofYore

Bump.

I haven't seen any guilds recruiting bards but if you are, I would most likely app.

3. oozu1234

oozu1234 Dalayan Adventurer

i'm not sure what you're looking for in a guild or if Tier matters. but Relapse a relativley new guilds is currently learning/raiding tier 4-5 content. i noticed they also raid exp zones to help members get QP items fast.

According to their website they are looking for a bard.

They have some good members but i only know a few, as far as organization goes and how they raid etc etc i don't really know much, i've helped them drop a mob here and there and they definatley could have done it without me!

Couldn't hurt to give them a shot...

4. Titanas

Titanas Dalayan Elder

Aye we Currently only have 1 mained active bard. Another would be a nice addition.
    Here is our web. Check it
    http://relapse1.guildlaunch.com/?gid=0
    We do a lot for newer players just keep your playtime high and your ears open.

5. BardofYore

Thanks, I sent an app to Relapse.

6. oozu1234

oozu1234 Dalayan Adventurer

nice, hope you get in.... Good luck!