A fungus Brain for kathrinkas quests

Crynel

Dalayan Elder
ive been hunting for this mob for a "brain of an abhorrent beast" for part of the kathrinka gruplok questline and havnt seen signs of it in quite awhile. im not sure ifs a ph or timer spawn but ive cleared several of the mushrooms flocks about the murk numerous times (anywhere from 6 to 15 times per fungus areas) and had 0 luck.
ive gotten the fungal overgrowth to spawn a few times though which leads me to believe either im extremely unlucky or the fungus brain spawn rate is insanely low/broken or that i keep missing it when it spawns if timer based.

anyone have some info they could imput?

I had the best of luck in the eastern camp from gruplok town, It seems to be placeheld by literally any mushroom and it usually took me around 12 clears to get one to spawn. It was pretty uncommon and I saw lots of those rogue mushrooms.

I know some of the goonsquad guys did this on their alts so maybe they could give you better insight.

yeah the east camp is where i saw them most the time as well. its the one ive been clearing the most atm.

yeah i was under the impression the sentient caster fungi were the phs but i kill all i can.

It took me about ~40 clears of the eastern camp. ~20 clears of the southern and ~20 half-clears of the northern camps got me nothing. The ph's seem to be the ones the groups of sentient mushrooms are facing.

Ridiculously rare yeah, I committed wholesale mushroom genocide, killed about 400 or so, then finally Gargate got my piece. I hope to never have to look at those things again.

Back
Top Bottom