A Plague for all Seasons: The Gradalsh Quest Bug Thread

There seems to be a bug with a certain combine that a certain book describes. A successfull combine yields nothing but an empty container.

Click again somewhere. You should have gotten 2 items (including the container back).

In fact I see it in your Left-Upper Middle-Bag slot.

Last edited:
God damnit. I wasn't paying attention and thought it was acidic solution... which I don't even effing have on me. This is what I get for making the combine that late at night :X

I can't seem to get anything out of the dialog with McAston.

I have re-done the dialog in every variation possible and seem to be at a dead end.

Edit: I figured it out. Its not very clear what to do, but I got it with lots of trial and error.

Last edited:
At a certain point where a certain erudite asks you to get something from a geonid cave, was this a typo supposed to be gemathian?

synx error

so i killed this guy and got an error i took a SS for u

<HI I"M MADE OF SPOILER>

Vexiz

Last edited by a moderator:
Man in some countries that SS would be considered spoilers. WAY TO GO!

I won't be back in a position to fix this for a few hours I'm afraid. Sit tight!

I'm stuck at the same part as vexiz. Fix my flag while you're at it broski.

also hailing Grindrun in the Newport Sewers while stuck at this point will cause the zone to spike to 5% every time you hail him lol.

Last edited:
Though it was a very close race at the start, with Eyate and Banjimen pulling the first aug before all the rest, in the end the combined efforts of team Vexiz and Cinn pulled off a 1st and 2nd respectively. Congratulations!

couldn't have caught up without the help of all three of them though. It was really a group effort.

ourmaster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom