Bleeding out while zoning

typenamehere

Dalayan Beginner
Every time I zone I start"bleeding out" and show 0% hp. To everyone else I appear feign deathed (I am a level 2 shaman). Healing or bandaging will not help. While bleed out, I am unable to perform any actions, to include stand or log out. The only way to fix this is to ctrl-alt-del and restart EQ. this happens EVERY time I zone. I have tried deleting the character and the problem persists with new character as well. My other account does not have this issue, only one.

Edit: The account having issues is "Zumkid"
Edit2: At time of editing, it seems GM-Incognito has tried something that may have fixed the issue, I will report back if it happens again
Edit3: It is still happening. I have now tried an entirely new account.

Last edited:
Have you tried leveling up past 2 and zoning?
I have, my current shaman is level 5. They have both been shamans. This now a 3rd shaman I have tried on an entirly new account and he is still bleeding out when zoning. It does not happen 100%, but often. It still is only the shaman.

Well, shamans don't get canni until 24, but perhaps try another class and see if it persists? Is anyone else having this issue?

i'd guess you've probably got too powerful of a hp buff on, gives too many hp, and when you zone, it recalculates and gets fubar.

Back
Top Bottom