Chillville contest of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no doubt. But I'm saying.. rewards should be different for someone who did it "fairly" and someone who was suicide happy. Someone who does it fairly? They should get a pretty cool reward for all the death they earned. Like, um lol for example(for fun), neck, AC 300 HP 500 in the mere hopes that they might start not dying for a change.

:psyduck: :toot:

bottie there is no way anyone got 10k kills fairly. If u count out suicide, chain falling, and binding in places were stuff one rounds you it just isn't gona happen. The most that I've heard of anyone having is zorlafts 3k and thats ALOT I have somewhere close to 1k and you can ask the members of steel I try allot of stupid shit.(solo nemmy the mad)

seferon said:
bottie there is no way anyone got 10k kills fairly. If u count out suicide, chain falling, and binding in places were stuff one rounds you it just isn't gona happen. The most that I've heard of anyone having is zorlafts 3k and thats ALOT I have somewhere close to 1k and you can ask the members of steel I try allot of stupid shit.(solo nemmy the mad)
that's the point of this thread, Wiz "knew" it would never be touched. Suicide or not. But, if you play *long enough* you could get 10k deaths. It's not impossible. Might take a few years and you sucking at staying alive. Toland though I think might have did this fairly.. I know he solos ALOT and while he might have his fair share of suicides under his belt, I don't know, I can totally see him catching most of those 10k deaths fairly.

But the thing is, is it was touched and probably by some type of suicide set up. he won and I admire his dedication lol.

seferon said:
But the thing is, is it was touched and probably by some type of suicide set up. he won and I admire his dedication lol.
Agreed, I'll drink to that kind of dedication anyday.

<Toland> Well, my guess would be...
<Toland> MQ2InfiniteAmmo, MQ2HitFromAnywhere, MQ2Autofire, MQ2Teleport, MQ2BackOff, MQ2OOR, MQ2Zone... some combination of these

Hmmm perhaps if I invis to somewhere I am KOS...bind.....and uninvis...that may start one hell of a death loop and.....VIOLA! 10k deaths!

Huski said:
Hmmm perhaps if I invis to somewhere I am KOS...bind.....and uninvis...that may start one hell of a death loop and.....VIOLA! 10k deaths!

I think the strategy was finding the mobs that hit the hardest that you could actually bind near. As most dungeons prevent you from binding, guards were a first thought for most. I am curious where most of the 10k deaths happened for the winner.

when the bounty hunter was in np bank you could do that, other than that, i'd suggest either near gm npcs or named guards

Huski said:

You now understand what we knew at the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom