cleric/bard high playtime lfguild

donshivan

Dalayan Beginner
Hi all I'm a fresh cleric/bard new to the.server but not new to the game..im only lvl ten at the moment but I am no stranger the game of ever quest emulated servers. I have done a lot of research before ever entering the game. I know game mechanics like I know how to quick heal at the start of a raid encounter so tanks don't drop before slow.. just an example of how I'm not a total noob lol.. anyways I'm looking to join a guild now to. Get to know.people and possibly a.bit of help for lvls 60-65 ;) and start helping out with raids xp grps and quests asap I know what guild preservation means and I'm not a whiney loot whore as this post may lead u to believe lol jk I'm just rambling now anyways if.any guilds want a cleric/bard that plans on investing 1000's of hours into this game let me know

In game names
Finale
encore

I'll try to keep this thread updated with my lvling progressive

finale/encore

Hey thanks for hittin me up ingame kraz just a quick update i got my toon up lvl 24.. its soo much easyer pl a bard but i think it will pay off in the end having a cleric..I wouldnt mind maining cleric if a guild need me to, the last mmo i played i was a healer

Back
Top Bottom