Council of Innovation quest megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the same vein, I have been checking the statues in Storm Sea for litteraly hours over several days.

They are always empty. Is there an insanely long timer on the bits respawn, or are they bugged?

Kelval said:
On the same vein, I have been checking the statues in Storm Sea for litteraly hours over several days.

They are always empty. Is there an insanely long timer on the bits respawn, or are they bugged?

:what:

Are you trying to loot something from them because that's not what you're supposed to do.

Kelval said:

The statues in both seas are permanently up. There are 4 total in each sea if that helps. I just did this part like 2 days ago for the 3rd time and it was working fine.

No, I thought it was pretty clearly stated in the quest dialogue ...but maybe I am wrong.

Either way, just get near enough to the statues to get an update, it will say something like....You have learned all you can from this area or statue or something close to that.

Some of the Bits 'n Pieces locations changed slightly when I had to go re-put them all in, but for the most part they're in the same spot. Additionally, I'm quite certain that the correct types are all there.

I suggest you keep notes on where you found what (even if its "a lore item of type 1-3") so that when you do find the last one, you can quickly repeat the process. I'd also advise not relying on the common locations. Lastly, this is most definitely a bottleneck and those will be worse for a while as the initial wave of CoI players progresses through the quest. I can't simply make the CoI quests easier than the SC quests. To be blunt: You'll figure it out or you won't.

I imagine several of you would be done by now if you compared notes and worked together to figure out what spawns where to avoid uncessesary 'oops i destroyed the groundspawn by looting it when i already had one' instances. Several of the CoI quests, actually, are intended to penalize players going it alone. By way of example, if you try to DC yourself all four tarot cards down in CC, the rng will beat the tar out of you; if you bring a group, duplicate drops can be handed to other people, letting everyone finish faster. That kind of thing. It's the "Council of Innovation", not the "Council of Headbutt Everything While Working Alone Because That's How You're Used To Questing", after all :toot:

Syalara said:
No, I thought it was pretty clearly stated in the quest dialogue ...but maybe I am wrong.

Either way, just get near enough to the statues to get an update, it will say something like....You have learned all you can from this area or statue or something close to that.

I suppose that's where english skills to matter. I'll go re-read it.

Aight, this thread's run it's course. I'll be letting it sink now, since most of the information in here is pretty outdated. Feel free to make a new one if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom