Creeping Tentacles (Not Hentai, I swear...)

Swiftur

Dalayan Elder
I was pa-rousing around the wiki looking for some good monk gloves for my friend that just started playing again post-change and these came to mind. These drop from The Purple Tentacle Terror (T7 6man) However, 0.2% proc rate? That looks like it may have been a mistake during creation. I could understand 2.0% being the intended rate but even then it should be even a little higher than that given the proc rate on Fistwraps of the Chosen which is lower tier is slightly more damage and 1.8%.

[MAGIC ITEM]
[LORE ITEM] [NO DROP]
Slot
: Hands
AC: 30
Focus Effect: Affliction Enhancement VII
Poison DMG: 3
Effect: Tentacle Sting (Combat, 0.2)
Skill Mod: Hand to Hand +5
DEX: +20 CHA: +20 WIS: +20 INT: +20 HP: +155 MANA: +155
SV DISEASE: +12 SV POISON: +12
Aggression: +2%
WT: 1.2 Size: Small
Class: WAR PAL RNG SHD MNK BRD ROG BST
Race: ALL

Last edited:
The wiki entry doesn't have the proc rate listed at all. "(Combat, 0.2)" is how things looked on fomelo before proc rate displays were added. Just means the effectively-meaningless-to-players value for the proc rate on the item is somewhere around 200.

The wiki entry doesn't have the proc rate listed at all. "(Combat, 0.2)" is how things looked on fomelo before proc rate displays were added. Just means the effectively-meaningless-to-players value for the proc rate on the item is somewhere around 200.
=O. Can you update it with the legitimate proc rate on the wiki? I mean i'm gonna get them either way but still... knowledge is power.

I'm not a wiki-contributing type of person. And I'm not sure exactly how fomelo does the calculation (I wrote it, but it's been like 4 years). If it's how I expect, though, might get listed as 6.5%.

I came for the hentai (oh my) but stayed for the +12ac and +2 aggression difference and server where most proc rates are so low that they could double or even triple (or more!) without it making the cover of Big Whoop magazine.

Back
Top Bottom