Divine Rage Duration

Melestav

Dalayan Beginner
Would like to suggest that Divine Rage receive a duration increase more in line with typical buffs at 65. This is primarily a quality of life change to not require a pet resummon every hour and a half as the AA only has a 2 minute cooldown that also serves no real purpose. Could also just make divine rage also buff the pet as combine now does and avert the issue.

I do not believe that the "this is a trade off for divine rage working on pets at all" is a legitimate argument against the change. If, after all these years, it is decided that a fix is in order, just do so rather than falling back on a minor annoyance and time waster as an offset imo.

I dont suspect divine rage is intended to be on your pet so this is unlikely to happen. The current practice of soul bonding a divine range to yourself right before summoning a pet may be nerfed?

If I am the first one to spoil this strategy and it has simply been overlooked for years we may have a bigger problem. (I'm not, see original post)

You used to just have to rezone to apply all your sbs onto your pet including divine rage. It was changed so that was no longer the case however people got around that change by simply resummoning their pets. learn ya some

if i can't call of the mound my bird pet, everything i've worked for all these years has meant nothing

Back
Top Bottom