Donator Player Housing

Could something possibly be done so that should you choose to use a house as a guildhall area, that being guildtagged will flag you to be able to summon a key, but if you are no longer in the guild, it'd be like losing donator status, and the key poofs and you can't summon it anymore?

Can the npc's that will be in my house area be undead? And, can I smack them around Dungeon Keeper style?

Sincerely Dubiously Truely Yours,

Zhak said:
Would it be possible to freeze buff timers in the House zone, it's not like you can kill anything and it would be a great feature.

Edit- Also, the zone is pitch black so you can't see anything other than what's right in front of you, could it be made a nice blue sky instead :) ?

Freezing buff timers? Why? People would just sit in the zone then all day/night till they find a group. After raids people would fully buff and just sit there for hours shittin' around with their buffs on until they are willing and ready to leave the zone. It'd be like having perma buffs. I sat in Newport lfg with perma buffs until I got a group. Then I left the little town for an xp group. If they froze the buff timers, it'd be people sitting at the house zone waiting for a group.

And what exactly is oh so terrible about saving your buffs until you're actually grouping? It sucks idling around for an hour chatting to friends and losing all of your buffs.

I understand how keeping the buff timers frozen would be cool and all...but there really is no need for it. It takes 5 minutes to log on an Enchanter, Shaman, Cleric, Druid, blah blah blah to cast a few spells each.

Keeping buff timers frozen would be a too big advantage for donators, and would also turn the cities into ghost towns if people spent ALL their time in their houses.

So basically, not a chance.

Thats what I was implying, nobody would chill in Newport if they could go to a house and freeze timers.

but maybe SNP would crash less with less people in it? idk
I like the idea of freezing timers.

plus not all guilds have buffbots but the large majority has atleast one donor. So in essence, it would help even the playing fleld. kinda.

none of the cool kids chill in np anyway :D

I'll be glad when I'm settled in and done with this moving thing, then I'll be able to become a platinum donator again..

Sounds coolio.

First features are in - storage containers, general house functions and trophies!

:toot:

Seriously, I think the housing is enough. I don't understand why everyone is asking for improvements already.

Thanks, this is a neat addition!

/bug

keys handed from the house owner to another player work fine.

However, keys that are mailed are nonfunctional. Additionally, handing someone two keys and letting that someone hand a key to another someone does not always provide a functional key. I have heard both ways from the people I have given spare keys to.

Anyway to make it so the key goes no drop after one transaction?

So when you give a key to someone you know it wont be spread around willy nilly afterward

I like that idea, mebbe targeting the person you want to give the key to then typing /cm housekey spawns a nodrop key in their inventory or something

thank WIZ. for my house i love it. so cool i dont know if all the guilds are doing this but ever guild should have one. heck ever one should have one. it the coolest to meet up with your friends. thanks again to all who thought this one up. hason the warrior :toot: :toot: :toot:

Waldoff said:
Anyway to make it so the key goes no drop after one transaction?

So when you give a key to someone you know it wont be spread around willy nilly afterward

Yeah, I'm going to change the droppable key to some form of one-time transfer.

note shore if im doing some thing wrong so i thought i would post it hear. i am a silver donator and i have my house key but i cant access my house each time i use my key it just ports me to the return point for the location your at. like in south newport its the dock and north newport it out side by the wall am i doing some thing wrong??? thanks your hason the warrior.

Back
Top Bottom