Entry level guilds

minusthebears

Dalayan Beginner
are there any active entry level raiding guilds, perhaps t1-4? active i guess meaning raiding 2 times or more a week, im having trouble finding any via guild listing.

perhaps there is need for one? if you would like to help start a entry raiding guild (t2-3ish really) send me a PM. don't worry about time as of yet, i'm pretty flexible myself, we will just see what works best.

ideally, i would like enough feedback to be able to have a strict DIY, no ringer policy to really get the satisfaction of progression.

alts would be fine, as long as you're willing to raid and progress them.

Last edited:
No, there are guilds out there. Just asking if they are there without saying your level, class, etc., won't get you many responses. We have some classes that are closed, but other that are high need. *shrug*

I am looking to create a new guild - very much a guild for new people or people just starting level 65 content (or maybe about to start 65+ content).

Currently, with myself and a few RL friends, we have a vent server and a level 65 enc, rog, monk, mage, sk, cleric, druid, and a near 65 ranger and other random 60+ druids/bstlords/etc.

Contact Krinos or Eladare in game to discuss.

The guild would be "seriously casual." No forced raid times and such.
Adults preferred as most of us are well over 25.

-=Krinos

Back
Top Bottom