fomelo says 1 tome in progress but lies to me

If you count them up, you have 91 tomes listed, so it's just one of them that's being considered incomplete without showing experience. Just a little extra help to find out what's going on more easily.

If you count them up, you have 91 tomes listed, so it's just one of them that's being considered incomplete without showing experience. Just a little extra help to find out what's going on more easily.

thecount.jpg

rip rip

Well i went and rebought all the pet tomes since eisley just did most of them on me and that wasnt it... fomelo giving me no clues as to which tome is not complete if any. Would be neat if a dev or someone could check if thats even a thing.

The only time I've seen that happen is when you click to start a tome but don't actually get any xp in it, so the tome doesn't show up in fomelo. So instead of it being one of the 90 you have done, I think it's one of the very few that you haven't done.

The only tomes i havnt done are opus which i only have 1 opus and thats a rank 2 of which i dont have rank 1 of.

I made Fomelo have precision to the hundredths place a month or two ago since it only was precise to the tenths place, but it seems you are 0.02336% from finishing Force of Body III. If you go ahead and petition you can get a new copy and get it completed.

Back
Top Bottom