Fusion Guild Discussion

stope21

Dalayan Elder
Hey, its Elindal -- your local fusion guild leader.
Anyways, Post here about raid nights and times you are available to raid on. Make sure you include what time zone you are reffering to. Also u can post how many nights/wk u ideally would want to raid.

I'll start:
Any day/night any time, I'd like atleast either saturday or friday off so that i can have atleast a half way social life. 3/4 Nights a week are ideal for me, any more and i notice people starting to get fed up w/ eachother, not have enough time to farm pp/aa and relax and enjoy their chars, or get burned out.

Tues/Thurs my day off.

So mon and wednesday nights im usually good. But I usually don't sleep so whatever.

Any day/night

But would prefer 1 day would be saturday or friday so our members that have full time jobs could stay up late atleast 1 night and experience the events we do during the week.

*cough felyn*

8 days a week 25 hours a day?

Heya, i can now that i finished school I can pick two days off from work, dont matter which. wldnt mind keeping same mon/tues raids. also I log on late at night and sometimes ur still raiding, I can always raid late :)

I really want to try to start raiding 4 nights a week. Our normal schedule is fine, but I would also like to either raid Friday or Saturday so that I don't have to log after receiving loot (though, being a loot whore is indeed fun). An extra night would help us progress faster and having it on the weekend may allow us to raid for a longer period of time. I would also strongly suggest starting at 6pm cst to allow for maximum bardage as well as a longer time period for others to raid. If 6pm does not work, then we need to work harder on the 7cst start time.

Even if our 4th day was a more "casual" day where we got together to hit up smaller targets. Would be nice to get our teamwork and strats down on easier mobs so that we are good to go with the harder stuff.

Yeah, but I think way more people use this one anyways. I was also a little surprised to see this here, but fortunately I think people can just ignore it unless they are curious to see our schedule.

Nwaij said:
Don't you guys have a guild forum to discuss stuff like this? :psyduck:

Our guild forum consists of a bunch of posts from exiled legion players who have quit and a video of a keo'kodal raid.

(PST)
For me, my schedule for the summer has me working until 5 more than an hour away from my house m/w/f. On Sun/Tue/Thurs I usually need to log by midnight since I'm up and driving by 6am, and I don't really want to fall asleep doing 70 on highway 50.
The other thing is that while I'm home for the summer my family insists on eating dinner together, somewhere between 5 and 7, and since they pretty much pay all of my bills I don't complain too loudly.

Once I'm back at school I'll only have to schedule around my classes, so I should have a lot more and flexible playtime.

You guys should be careful making this information public. BHM isn't above leapfrogging and cock blocking. All your WW dragons are belong to us!

BHM is inc to OP.

Felyn you are a punk.

Next time I see you log EVER i'm guildremoving you.

I want to never see you log. We clear?

Sat, Sun, Mon I can do until about 1 - 2am EST. Rest of the week I can do until around 1a est. Starting times for me is around 930p est or when the kids go to bed!

Lebowski said:
Sat, Sun, Mon I can do until about 1 - 2am EST. Rest of the week I can do until around 1a est. Starting times for me is around 930p est or when the kids go to bed!

Your kids need an earlier bedtime imo.

Back
Top Bottom