General Raiding T6-????

Wealwawn

Dalayan Adventurer
Hi. I am Wealwawn. When I am not slaying t13 dragons or playing my ukelele, I like to mess about in the world of Dalaya. It has come to my attention that there are people that like to do the same, and would like to get either their main, or their alts some gear while they do it.
This is an open invitation to maybe get some people together and raid not like a guild, but as a group of friends. We will do progression style raiding with as few or many ringers as it takes, just to mess around and get people stuff.
Requirements
Now, I am not going to be a super stickler here but I want some serious interest. The character that you are bringing for gear HAS to have their main quest done up to Gemstone of the High Seeker. This is NON negotiable. This is a very easy quest to finish, if you are having difficulty completing it, PM me, I'll give you a hand.
The next requirement is that you have atleast 100 AAs or show in some manner you're interested in progressing the characters exp.
The final requirement is that you not be a jerk. This is also non negotiable.

Targets?
With Thaz being gone, our main focus will probably be ToT, maybe some Pofrost, Pofire, Inner Prison, and maybe some lower tiered stuff depending on who we have and what they need. Special requests will be taken in Consideration such as, diety aug fights, vah raids, VD and ED maps, Crumbling Maps, any sort of quest fight, and maybe even special player run events. Any suggestions will be taken.

Commitment
I don't expect anything other than you take what I say at face value, don't get offended, and cooperate. Other than that there is none. Free to come and go as you please.

So if there is any interest at all, post or pm, give me a little info, and I'll give more word soon :) Even if there are only a few people we can see what we can do.

Okay so, I got a lot more interest than I expected! This is great! As of right now unless something changes we are going to be shooting for starting things off at 8pm est. If this is too late for you let me know, I am trying to make sure everyone that wants to gets a chance at these raids.
Bring whatever toon you are most interested in playing/gearing around 7:45, then from there we'll decide who/what needs to be boxed.
Edit: I am dumb. I meant this to be for Thursday, the 31st. More dates will be discussed after that.

Last edited:
Hey Weal. This is Matix. I get home around 5:30 PST but im can bring my pali (Zioni)or cleric (Fluxx)for some Pugging if still room.

Back
Top Bottom