Have a Cigar: Silvercrown Finale Bug Thread

Cyzaine

Staff Emeritus
You guys know the drill. Break the quest to the best of your abilities, don't spoil etc.

This quest is more traditional than the rest of the SC, but thats cuz plot is a bit easier to give this way. Consider it the cap off.

If you are a frontrunner, you have free reign to send me tells, PMs, etc until the bugs are worked out.

Known Bugs

Not Bugs
*Shorvina's quests

Fixed Bugs
*Starter NPC works!
*[Worm Heart Run] now closes properly when done. You can talk to her again to have her close it on you if you were previously bugged.
*Newport Captain Nevans now binds you properly if you ask him too.
*Black scale spys now spawn properly.
*Broke Ice Burrowers now fixed.
*Umbra in general
*Event 1 spawning too quickly (power THRU!)

Last edited:
I might have the first issue. For the diplomacy quest i am trying to speak to the Vah's leader (Lyjan), but she wont respond to me with anything other then the options i have for the Vah questline.

The smoke i got fromt he dudes at HQ didnt do me much good either.

I might have the first issue. For the diplomacy quest i am trying to speak to the Vah's leader (Lyjan), but she wont respond to me with anything other then the options i have for the Vah questline.

The smoke i got fromt he dudes at HQ didnt do me much good either.

Going to echo this.

Have tried both Lyjan Vahl's, one in Tipt and the one at the vah camp. Vah camp one just gives prissy vah dialogue, Tipt one just gives basic noobie warrior dialogue.

Have tried handing in many items to dumb cat in armor.

Have tried yelling many obscenities at dumb cat in armor.

no results.

frustrating.

High Trader Shoriva

bugged while I was talking to her.
I was unable to get the rest of the info form the quest line

[token of a lost age]

Need info on last 2 objects please or her reset so she will tell me.
(her text is fine that is all I need)

FIXED .. IF you let it reset for a few mins it works correctly again.

[Tokens of Lost Age]
This quest is 100% working as intended. Just a feedback.

Always appreciated.

High Trader Shoriva

FIXED .. IF you let it reset for a few mins it works correctly again.
Strange, didn't think I used any of that for her, but glad its working. I'll still take a look to find the cause, hopefully it was just some sort of lag fluke.

Ice burrowers need to be looked into, sometimes they spawn 0 worms, sometimes they spawn 40~ worms. I might be missing some part of the script but a 25+ add wave is not going to be friendly to the low end peoples

Ice burrowers need to be looked into, sometimes they spawn 0 worms, sometimes they spawn 40~ worms. I might be missing some part of the script but a 25+ add wave is not going to be friendly to the low end peoples

Will take a look at it. Shouldn't be near that many unless the randomizer is screwing you.

[Worm Heart Run]
Quest doesn't flag as done when done.

Bah! Ok will fix this later.

[Pouncing on the Cat]
Despite cinn and beittil having issues, I just walked there, hailed the cat and was done. Discuss how finishing vah quest is required to do this step.

I think there might be a slight issue with Tokens of a Lost Age. I completed the quest this morning and got the flag saying I completed it. I then went back this afternoon to help out some fellow guildmates when who to my surprise spawns at the Nagthilian zone line in Darkwoods but a certain helpful newport captain. I'm guessing that he is supposed to spawn for those people flagged for the quest not those who are flagged for completing the quest.

Also it might be nice if he told you specifically how he is helping but I'm sure people will figure it out fast enough.

I think there might be a slight issue with Tokens of a Lost Age. I completed the quest this morning and got the flag saying I completed it. I then went back this afternoon to help out some fellow guildmates when who to my surprise spawns at the Nagthilian zone line in Darkwoods but a certain helpful newport captain. I'm guessing that he is supposed to spawn for those people flagged for the quest not those who are flagged for completing the quest.

Also it might be nice if he told you specifically how he is helping but I'm sure people will figure it out fast enough.

Shit. Thats rough. Like real rough. That'll be first on the to fix list... the zone can get VERY-tediously-rage-filled without his assistance.

Respawn on stuff in Nag.. Seems very very very slow is this indented?

Or can be increased so we can work on this in teams.

Respawn on stuff in Nag.. Seems very very very slow is this indented?

Or can be increased so we can work on this in teams.

That particular quest was kinda built as a solo activity. I think its at 30 minutes right now. Has it been drastically longer than that?

no it hasn't but .. doing this as a duo .. cough one rezer waiting for fuck ups .. and teaming it makes it really really slow

[Secrets of the Dork Tower]
We cleared the zone and inched it for baddys, nothing is there.

Back
Top Bottom