Hello Dalaya

Roheen

Dalayan Beginner
I recently joined from Project 1999. I actually created the account a while back but did not really play much. I was a little bit weary of the 2 box rule because of past experiences playing on servers with a lot of boxing, but I figure if it is only 2 allowed, it will still be fine to play single characters without much of an imbalance. It also sounds like the raid scene will not have much people boxing.

Anyway, I deleted the characters I messed around on, and I started a high elf wizard named Roheen to play with moving forward. I am looking forward to grouping together!

The SoD community is super nice compared to most other EMUs. If you have questions, most people will go out of their way to answer them for you.

Good luck and enjoy!

Thank you. Is there any guide or tips I should reference for starting out? It looks like the wiki had a few starting area suggestions.

There is some guides on the wiki.

If I were you, I would search this forum for new guy posts because a few of them have some super good info. I'd do more but I'm driving and on my cell (and I'm camping for the weekend).

There is some guides on the wiki.

If I were you, I would search this forum for new guy posts because a few of them have some super good info. I'd do more but I'm driving and on my cell (and I'm camping for the weekend).
Have fun camping, and stop posting to forums while driving! I found some good stuff.

Dude's wearing pants on his head. Welcome! You will fit in just fine here ;)
I have no idea what this means, but thank you and I am looking forward to it! The community seems great so far. It is kind of weird to not be surrounded by forum trolls and needless arguing (looks at the p99 forums). :D

After some more research, I discovered that Iksars are okay to cruise around Dalaya without much trouble. I decided to switch to my all-time favorite of Iksar Monk. I kept the name and I will try to keep the pants on my head. See you all soon!

Back
Top Bottom