Hello

telove2

Dalayan Beginner
Some might remember me. I used to play SoD last year. Ive been several months i think.

Anyway, im thinking of coming back (RL permitting) but i wanted to know a few things.

1) Can you still use 2 characters at once?
2) What expansions are being used now? When i last played it was everything upto PoP (which is as far as i own). If im missing the expansions since PoP will i suffer when playing SoD now?

3) Whats an average population on the server now?

4) Anything special happen recently i might like to know about? (Last time i played was when they had just added an NPC which lets you send a tell to people who are offline. Like a mail service. For those who know exactly when that was, it would tell you when i last played and hopefully tell you what changes i have missed which i might like to know about)

Thanks

Hello Nirvana.

Most things are still the same. There's a massive main quest which spans your character's life. It's implemented to about level 40 so, but results in a unique augment result at different tiers. Augments are in, some new tradeskills. You can still 2box, yes. It's the same game, but different, and, though I'm likely biased, definitely better.

you will need every expansion up to and including lost dungeons of norrath now.

server population is higher now. we had more than 400 people online recently.

there's quite a lot of new content now, since the time you quit.

BeittilBonker said:
Ps, we made a special forum for you to show how much we appreciate your return :)
http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=41

yeah i saw that but this was mainly to ask questions not really to introduce myself

mr_g said:
you will need every expansion up to and including lost dungeons of norrath now.
Hmm i'll have to try to buy the recent expansions then. Hopefully i can get them cheap.

volvov2 said:
<3 sup man, this is the 2nd time youv'e disapeared and returned!

Nurgock said:
Welcome back little elf.
hi :D and thanks :D Glad to see you guys are still around.

You only have to buy them if you want to play on live. For SoD, just download them with Company's patcher :q:

Hello and Welcome back! I noticed noone mentioned it but we were able to afford a 2nd server box thanks to all the donations which makes the server run smother than ever! with more people and less lag, this "installment" of your SoD experience you should find much better and hopefully more exciting! but ... like Rab i too am biased ;)

Gea said:
You only have to buy them if you want to play on live. For SoD, just download them with Company's patcher :q:
Ohhhh cool!

Ayca said:
Hello and Welcome back! I noticed noone mentioned it but we were able to afford a 2nd server box thanks to all the donations which makes the server run smother than ever!
I noticed that on the main page. Sounds awesome :)

Raherin said:
Avannir might remember a certain froglok shaman. Or might not! :v:
Elitra? :)

Back
Top Bottom