Hey YOU new guy

Nebi

Dalayan Pious Diety
Starting on a new server can sometimes suck. Due to new legislation Obama has made it possible to receive a form of payment for new players without jobs that pay them in platinum dollars. This program is not government (server) funded but rather funded by the people for the people.

I remember when i started playing earning my first platinum dollars was a pain in the ass and I almost quit because my shamans spells sucked. I feel you, I understand you, and I'm here to help.I have made an account called "tenplat" which houses 1 character named "tenplats". at any given time this character will have a maximum of 10 platinum dollars to help out the newbies of shards of dalaya. If you are a fresh newbie and in need of obama care please send me a PM on these forums and I will give you access to tenplats so you can get your first platinum dollars.

Hopefully you stay around and continue to have fun playing everquest.

If you need help with random questions or dont know what to do / need some feedback feel free to send me a tell on Diashan or ElefanteF.

Last edited:
This is a really good idea, getting started could be troublesome if you couldn't get your newbie spells. I know they fixed this for weapons but not spells. If you need other players to contribute to the fund look me up on Logdim.

Brand new player here! Loving the server!

Hmm, while wor...i mean adventuring I found 'The Cats Eye Agate' when i was level 9. It sold for 90pp and funded my platemail and spells and boxes for the bank. Several quests that give some pretty decent plat also.

And a shout out to AHINC! Those are some really really REALLY kool kats!

Last edited:
Thank you, Nebi!

I used this service yesterday! I was able to buy all of my first- and fourth-level spells, and it looks like eighth will be no problem!

Thank you very much!

This is a nice thing you are doing. Good work.

Though wouldn't it be easier to tell newbs they can listsend you snake scales or rusty swords or whatever for 10plat instead? Teaches them about listsend and requires a lot less cloak and dagger account sharing and plat moving... People would probably abuse it, but /cmd listreject exists and even if they fool you a dozen times you're out what, two rubies? Do whatever works for you of course, just a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom