Immortal

phroggonalog

Dalayan Master
Immortal will be forming if enough interest is shown (need 7 more people)

This will be a guild for those interested in making an ironman character of sorts, with zero deaths; obviously not a guild for mains. There won't be scheduled raids, or even any requirements other than the zero-death rule. Powerleveling/babysitting is frowned upon. In the end, I just think it would be pretty cool for anyone on the server to type /who all Immortal, and see the number of people with 0 deaths.

THAT'S PRTY MUCH IT. Post here or PM if you are interested

Last edited:
http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=ashley

This is the first person you should recruit imo

lolband! dimmi go back to tanking.

jokes aside, the guild is more of a personal challenge sort of thing for alts and such, and for people interested in grouping "hardcore" i think it would make for a good network.

there's no real commitment involved -- if you are even the slightest bit interested, start up a level 1 and get him tagged, and play him once a month or every day, doesn't really matter!

This is actually a pretty neat idea for a guild. My only question is since you plan on playing these toons. What happens if you actually die once or more? Do you get booted from the guild? I mainly ask since it's possible to get murdered by a crash or whatever beyond your control due to the server or internet connection.

Anyways I really like this idea of this guild founding idea of 0 deaths it's a pretty neat idea. I just see a downside if and when someone may face death being tagged Immortal.

On a side note LOL Dimmi. The no deaths is cool on the monk however 0 kills is even funnier. :keke:

What happens if you actually die once

My idea is that one death is acceptable for the character to remain tagged (a kind of a tombstone to show how far the character got), but it is expected that the toon will be finished at that point; PL and crashes are awful and hardcore strict but a death is a death. If a character has more than 1 death, or if it keeps getting played all the time with even just a single death on it, then yes the character will be booted from the guild.

My own character is on its fourth iteration, I definitely know the pain of dying from PL, falling from a stupid height, and falling asleep at the keyboard in a hostile area =P

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of lol..

Ohhh shit our mr bard died from rampage.. guess he won't be raiding with us anymore!

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of lol..

Ohhh shit our mr bard died from rampage.. guess he won't be raiding with us anymore!

1. The odds of getting to serious raiding are slim =)
2. This isn't a raiding guild for mains, it is a guild to tag alts and have fun
3. Our ideas of fun may differ, but keep your opinions out and leave the thread clean!

Oh shit, someone trained gnolls into the tunnel to BB, zone quick!!

OH SHIT SOMEONE TRAINED BASEMENT TO BB ENTRANCE, ZONE BACK

HOLY FUCK THE GNOLLS OUTSIDE ARE STILL THERE

GG goodbye immortal

Oh shit, someone trained gnolls into the tunnel to BB, zone quick!!

OH SHIT SOMEONE TRAINED BASEMENT TO BB ENTRANCE, ZONE BACK

HOLY FUCK THE GNOLLS OUTSIDE ARE STILL THERE

GG goodbye immortal

And this is why people should avoid BB like the plague

I don't think you guys are getting the point though, or maybe I'm just not being clear enough...this isn't intended to be a raiding guild, or even necessarily a grouping guild -- it's basically just a tag that would separate a normal character from a hardcore character, like in D2. You want to solo? Great. You want to group with other Imm characters? Awesome. Pugs and raids? Go for it at your own risk!

And I'll reiterate: there would be no requirements for getting a character tagged Immortal, except for the 0-death rule

Face it, you have a bizarre idea that has attracted enough attention from people to make some of them actually think about it long enough to be amused.

Make sure none of the 10 people you eventually get together to make the guild are PvP flagged.

Make sure none of the 10 people you eventually get together to make the guild are PvP flagged.

Hehe, that's funny.

I think this is a cool idea. Not one to be taken incredibly seriously, but cool. I would even think of rolling up something just to be a part.

Face it, you have a bizarre idea that has attracted enough attention from people to make some of them actually think about it long enough to be amused.

IDK, I think PvP flagged would be awesome
And while I see why some people would initially find the idea bizarre, I think it's just getting back to roots: like with DnD, roguelikes before that point-and-click bastardization we call Diablo, and it is also similar to playing a hardcore player in D2. I think I have a new idea for SoD, and it makes just as much sense or more sense than these craptastic new guilds formed after previous craptastic guild explosions, the members of the "new" guilds all doing the same content they did before except they did it with different configurations of other people.

Hehe, that's funny.
I think this is a cool idea. Not one to be taken incredibly seriously, but cool. I would even think of rolling up something just to be a part.

You should!

Also Leerira stop being a bad druid/lootwhore and secondly get Acaylust something better than Charm of the Guardian

Last edited:
Man I didnt call you out in your thread, I have no idea who you are, why you gotta hate on me? Oh boy, my shitty alt has a shitty charm because I don't care enough about him to do anything about it right now, WOE IS ME.

I'd just like to say, I've been called a "lootwhore" by a bunch of random people that nobody actually knows who they are because they hide behind random forum names, but never been told why I am a lootwhore. And if I am a lootwhore, what does that make Thade? A lootgutterslut?

Last edited:
Man I didnt call you out in your thread, I have no idea who you are, why you gotta hate on me? Oh boy, my shitty alt has a shitty charm because I don't care enough about him to do anything about it right now, WOE IS ME.

I'd just like to say, I've been called a "lootwhore" by a bunch of random people that nobody actually knows who they are because they hide behind random forum names, but never been told why I am a lootwhore. And if I am a lootwhore, what does that make Thade? A lootgutterslut?

No Thade's cool <3

Back
Top Bottom