In-Game Maps

Andorraa

Dalayan Adventurer
I've noticed that some of the new zones don't have maps available when you look at the in-game map. I did some searching, and found this website:

http://www.mapfiend.net

It has all the text files of the maps for you to download.

Some tips:

If you like the traditional SoD map, only download Layer 1. It will remove the grid and the names of the Live mobs.

Make sure you save the map as just "ponightmare" or "bothunder" or "poinnovation" and not "ponightmare_1" and so on.

If you hate the stupid gray color, open the map as a text file in Microsoft word, or another word processor with a "Find and replace" option. "153" is the color of the gray lines, and if you find and replace every one of the "153" with "000" everything should be black and a color that you can use.

If you have any questions, send me a PM.

where 153 are relative to the color scales red blue yellow

red 1

blue 5

yellow 3

hence you could with some futzing also change this to another completely different color other then black at 000

correct but the problem is that its default is 153, 153, 153 so changing 153 to 0 = black lines which actually looks decent. also alot less work than anything else

Is there a list anywhere of what Live Expansion/ original names of SOD zones are? Specifically Rust.

EDIT: Also, while I'm on the site, are there any other zones that the SOD map pack neglects? I haven't noticed any others in my travels, but I'm sure there are zones I have never been to still.

Thanks temellin, and voting that these be added to the SoD map pack on the main page if there aren't any legal/technical issues with doing so.

robopirateninja said:
Is there a list anywhere of what Live Expansion/ original names of SOD zones are? Specifically Rust.

EDIT: Also, while I'm on the site, are there any other zones that the SOD map pack neglects? I haven't noticed any others in my travels, but I'm sure there are zones I have never been to still.

Go to the Wiki, the zone listings on there will list what the zone was in live. Like someone said Rust = PoI on live.

Back
Top Bottom