Interest Check: EU Time Raiding Guild - Starting New

Simony

Dalayan Beginner
Hi there. I'm a byproduct of the player drive. I'm also currently GMT +2 and noticed a distinct lack of times in which guilds raid that could be considered anything even close to "normal" for me. As such, I'm interested in seeing if there's a significant number of people who'd be interested in a guild seeking to do the following:

Raiding:
~1-2 nights per week initially.
~Convenient EU time.
~Begin with low-tier content.

Grouping Together(XPing):
~Have a community of people who are within the same time zone, allowing easy access to groups that won't be ending in 30 minutes.

My thoughts are that we'd be looking to gear up by grouping early on for tmaps/zones and transitioning into raid fights. I'd like to avoid bringing ringers for the raids (alts that aren't godlike are certainly welcome!) for the sake of enjoying the fights. I would be very open to using existing strategies for fights, as I'm not a sadist and don't find wiping just to learn a mechanic a hobby.

If this is something that interests you, please let me know. PM me, or better yet, post here for the sake of community involvement. Thoughts/Feedback/Interest, let's hear it!

Edit: I should more thoroughly address who I am. I'm playing as Dakkith the Rogue. I began 1 week before the account drive. That being said, I like to take an active role in organizing things myself instead of waiting for them to come to me. I lead several rounds of raids on the 55-57 Adepts as well as numerous XP groups throughout the drive and beyond. I'll be dinging 65 tonight and from there will be working on AA's/initial gearing. I'm not looking to sprint into raids next week as I'm still learning content. Rather, I would be very happy with the foundations being laid for people in the same time zone with similar goals to at least be grouping together and seeing if guilding up is ideal.

Last edited:
There might have been more interest if that had come from a poster with more than 1 posts
count and the name of your char(s) ingame.

a guildless euro player

There might have been more interest if that had come from a poster with more than 1 posts
count and the name of your char(s) ingame.

a guildless euro player
You're certainly right, I've made sure to include my character my Fomelo in my sig for future posts. Haven't had the chance to group with you yet, I'll certainly be keeping an eye out!

And, to be fair, you didn't state who you are either. =) If I got off your forum handle in Fomelo I get a level 2 ranger!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom