LF 6-12 more for VD map spamming

JarL

Dalayan Adventurer
Currently my static 6 man group is doing difficult maps without any problems. We are looking to start farming VD maps (and I do mean farm them). Ideally we would like to use no more than 2 groups, but initially we will probably just take 3 groups as a means of seeing who would like to continue grouping with as well as gauge the difficulty.

We currently run with Paladin, Monk, Rogue, Enchanter, Shaman, and a Druid. Best case scenario would be to find another static group to team up with, but I am not sure how many other people play regularly in a full group.

Day/Time: any day of the week, but starting anytime after 10 PM EST
Levels/AA's: Level 65 w/ no less than 20-30 AA's (depending on the class of course)

Additional classes needed:

1 Tank
1 Cleric (mostly for AEGO)
1 Bard
1 Beastlord
1 Ranger
1 (insert random class)

The intent is to run 2 tanks, 3 healers, 2 CC (bard + ench), 4 slowers (shm, enchanter, beastlord, and bard), and stacked melee dps to take advantage of all the melee buffs

Loot: Loot will be distributed via a dice roll.

It is important to us that we find a core group of players to do these with. We do not want to continually PUG 6-12 players, give them loot, and never see them again. This would only increase the amount of VD maps required to finish off the gear that we need. Again, if you have a static group and would like to just combine with ours to knock out a bunch of these with us then that would be the best scenario.

Please respond in this thread with your class/classes, level, AA's, in-game character name, and any friends that you have that would be interested in doing this.

EDIT: If you are one of "those" players that tends to join groups and then go AFK and/or do as little as humanly possible please do not respond.

Last edited:
I might be interested but I hate losing my time since my guild raids 6 hours a day 7 days a week and I don't have THAT much time to XP.

So Lemme know if you can link some names of who will be present... and i'll bring myself along with a 8k healer or a 11k tank.

My main is Nafein (paladin) and my druid is Valac. If you were interested in doing them we could very easily 2 group them with you. Edited original post with an updated list of what I am looking for, did 1 VD map and realized they are pretty much a joke.

Last edited:
I would love to partake. I'd be after loot for my 65 monk (lobsang.)

I have an arsenal of well geared toons I can box to go with him. Can't do this monday/tuesday/sunday due to raid conflicts though.

Ok, I'll get in touch with you guys. I'll shoot for this Wednesday (still trying to buy 4-5 more VD maps) and I'll try to get a hold of both of you before hand to confirm. Just need to find a cleric and everything seems set.

Last edited:
I'm Lenlalron, 65 Paladin, if you need me. Bit worse gear than Nafien but not too far behind!

If it's not too late =(

Nope, it isn't too late. Still trying to get a hold of more VD maps. I want to do at least 4 all in one go, but having difficulty finding anyone selling them atm. I'm not worried about gear levels either, we've been single grouping D maps with full tmap gear for a long time and we aren't looking to faceroll VD's. Although my paly has gotten quite a bit bigger in the past few days.

Sitting on 8 VD maps now. Hoping to get some done today (wednesday) and we'll hopefully start them someone in the afternoon (EST). So I'll be looking around for those that left their names here.

Back
Top Bottom