Listsold Web Portal (Beta)

Well max is 20 (2x10slot bags). As the house inventory isn't in yet. I believe there is a delay between the game client and the db on the listsold stuff. As in it only updates the game client (which then updates the db) every X seconds. Same reason why you can see stuff for sell on people in game and then it tells you they no longer have it for sell.

But its as real-time as its gonna get :) I'll be doing some other minor tweaks to it soon, still busy on another project atm.

I like this tool as well. I alt+tab to it during play-time often, as well as browse around during my lunch hour at work. (shhh, don't tell the boss)

I know that it wouldn't be cool to be able to manipulate the items through the portal, as far as buying and selling. But how about just being able to edit our own descriptions? I ask because I just noticed that my desc does not match my listsold items at all now. I know, I know, shoulda made the change before I logged off last night, just throwing it out there.

And I see that this was mentioned previously, just haven't seen it addressed or shot down as of yet.

Thanks for the good work on the tool! Great job, indeed.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that anything like editing descriptions will be off limits, as this is basically just taking in game information & displaying it.

Love it, BTW, nice work! Can't wait until house stuff shows up...

I'm pretty sure that anything like editing descriptions will be off limits, as this is basically just taking in game information & displaying it.

Love it, BTW, nice work! Can't wait until house stuff shows up...

<3 One day I hope!

And you are correct far as any editing, its basically off limits. Sowwy.

Back
Top Bottom