Looking for guild - or looking for others to MAKE one

luciferblack

Dalayan Elder
Looking for a guild with the following criteria:

No raid "requirements" - I play because it's fun, not to have a second job. I'm all for helping the guild out, but I don't schedule real life around play time.

Low or no level limits - I feel like you can get some quality people right from the beginning of the game and making mandatory level requirements just hurts your player base.

Knowledgeable and fair leader(s) - People who understand the game and are good to their guildies and are fair in settling any disputes that may arise.

Not mandatory, but I would like to find other RP'ers as it makes the game more immersive and fun in my opinion.

What I have -

52 shadowknight
52 shaman
49 rogue
41 cleric (2nd account)
37 shaman (yes....another one)
37 druid (2nd account)
17 warrior (2nd account)
14 cleric (yes...another one)

Although I 2 box often, I'm almost always up for grouping. I prefer to group and play one character at a time.

And that's that. :)

I would suggest taking a peek at some of the guilds listed there in the Guilds forum, find a few people from each guild and group with them, figure out their style, get to know some of the people, ask questions about what they are looking for, as each guild has their own agenda's.

Feel free to stop by our message board too to say hi or find us in game as well.

http://www.phpbbserver.com/sodguild

Xardon
Chaotic Winds

I'm pretty sure you have the exact opposite mentality of me when it comes to playing. Weird. Well, character wise anyway. I'd much rather level two characters than a whole ton of lower ones.

Cool deal though, hopefully you find what you're looking for. Off the top of my head, I can think of a few that may be decent guilds, but I'm out of touch as of late so I think I'd just make a fool out of myself if I said anything.

Hmm, that's never stopped me before.

Rambler said:
I'd just make a fool out of myself if I said anything.

Uhm ... yeah ... can we say your no talking for a day thread? ... that certainly comes to mind! :lol:

Maybe us

Send me a tell in Game on Main Xhas or alt Thrud and i can certainly talk to you about who we are (Slient Redemption) so you can see if we match what you seek.

Rambler said:
I'm pretty sure you have the exact opposite mentality of me when it comes to playing. Weird. Well, character wise anyway. I'd much rather level two characters than a whole ton of lower ones.

Cool deal though, hopefully you find what you're looking for. Off the top of my head, I can think of a few that may be decent guilds, but I'm out of touch as of late so I think I'd just make a fool out of myself if I said anything.

I tend to play a lot of different characters. I did on live as well. I do it partially from boredom, but also because I like to know other classes potential. :)

Xardon said:
I would suggest taking a peek at some of the guilds listed there in the Guilds forum, find a few people from each guild and group with them, figure out their style, get to know some of the people, ask questions about what they are looking for, as each guild has their own agenda's.

Feel free to stop by our message board too to say hi or find us in game as well.

http://www.phpbbserver.com/sodguild

Xardon
Chaotic Winds

Hey Xardon. I was with you at the Redmaw and Tarx raid the other day. :) Well...my shaman was anyway.

Re: Maybe us

Xhas said:
Send me a tell in Game on Main Xhas or alt Thrud and i can certainly talk to you about who we are (Slient Redemption) so you can see if we match what you seek.

Will do. I'm mostly on in the evenings somwhere between 6pm-12am EST.

luciferblack said:
Hey Xardon. I was with you at the Redmaw and Tarx raid the other day. :) Well...my shaman was anyway.

Ahhh I know who you are now ... I should have known when I saw Ithaca NY ...

Hey, if you decide to form one instead of join let me know - i've been wanting to join/create a guild that is up for helping help others, mainly to expand the info collection for SOD Guide an all.

Back
Top Bottom