Looking to kill Lord Commander Ragarati

Cadmus

Dalayan Beginner
I have a 52 ranger and warrior on the final step of the ring of vengeance quest and I'm looking to finally finish it off. I have at least one other person, a shaman, interested. Is anyone else out there interested in coming along?

52 rogue/dru on the final step as well. I'm usually available most weekends or 8pm est tues or 6pm est every other weekday.

do this shit so you dudes can level up already! if there is a 52 toon i can use pass it along and i will attack mobs to help these dudes slay digital monsters

Let me know if you guys decide on a day/time and I'll try to make myself available..

Last edited:
We have 9 characters signed up so far, let me know in-game on Maldred if you're able to make it at 8 pm EST tonight. (about an hour an 20 minutes from the time of this post)

Last edited:
We killed Ragarati but Bango wasn't able to get the pre-req done in time so we'll be holding another Ragarati raid this weekend, I'll update the post when I have more information available.

I would like to help on the next go. I have a monk (Qaucebui), a druid (Isrelle), and an extra SK (Szcal). I'm available Friday night and all day Saturday and part of Sunday. Please post the date/time when you plan to take him down again so I can make sure to be on.

So right now it looks like we're planning on doing Ragarati again this Saturday at 2 pm EST. We have 7 character signed up so far, let me know if you're down to come and get your ring upgrade!

I have a 52 bard and 51 shaman that will do this kill as bard is on final for ring aswell. Send tell to Frindin if its a go.

Back
Top Bottom