Lord Commander Ragarati raid(s)

phroggonalog

Dalayan Master
ROUND TWO

***IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, RESPOND TO THE THREAD --- EVEN IF THE SPOT APPEARS FILLED, IT IS NOT SET IN STONE***

This adept is a level 55 warrior with a max engage level of 52; please reply to this post to reserve a slot in the raid with character name, level class, and AAs.

Example:
Ciradhos, 52 Paladin, 0 AAs

Ragaratistatus: NOT DEAD
NEXT Raid date: IDK
Meeting @: STINGER'S BOG OUTSIDE MIELECH A

Group 1:
52 Beastlord: Mephate 1 AA
Slot 2: Open
52 Cleric: Laeli 1 AA
50 Warrior: Epon
48 Bard: Vyktis
Slot 6: Open

Group 2:
52 Magician: Burasta 3 AAs
50 Beastlord: Rrawls
Slot 3: Open
48 Cleric: Utarie
51 Ranger: Damore
52 Rogue: Idee 3 AAs

Last edited:
Islimach, 49 Necromancer, 0 AA

Should be 51-52 at least by Tuesday if not with a few AA under my belt.

That's a lot of low levels there. I expect those low level int casters will have a hard time landing anything on him. 12 levels lower than their target, that will be alot of resists. Lower level healers is usually fine.. because they aren't trying to land stuff on a mob.

I'll see if I can get my rogue to a decent level by that time Rykke, depends if I can land a decent HL group or something.

That's a lot of low levels there. I expect those low level int casters will have a hard time landing anything on him. 12 levels lower than their target, that will be alot of resists. Lower level healers is usually fine.. because they aren't trying to land stuff on a mob.

I'll see if I can get my rogue to a decent level by that time Rykke, depends if I can land a decent HL group or something.

Yeah they'll be leveling up these next couple days, otherwise the raid will be postponed/they will get replaced by higher levels

Sounds like a solid plan then, carry on. If you still have that empty slot come raid time, I can always toss my 43 druid in to help with heals if you want.
(My luck with PUG's for the rogue has been less than stellar as of late.)

Man, I'd like to get in on this, just don't know if I can commit. It would be worth it just to see Nuglug/Konad curse some more when he gets outrolled on loot. (hehe, too many traek raids, man)

My Wiz.

Ragarati down --- will lose people from this raid in all likelihood, so respond here if you're interested in the next attempt on Saturday, Dec. 5th!

The plan is to kill him again tomorrow, Saturday Dec. 5th whenever a full raid gets together, probably sometime between 12 and 6 Pacific. A lot of the listed raid will probably not be there, so post if interested!

EDIT: A tank would be especially nice

Last edited:
Rykke, I'll be at my usual weekend spot, but he's working Saturday. Can bring my rogue (49) if you need & manage to bug me on our forums to remind me.

LOTS of slots available. Post here if interested -- especially need healing, a bard, shaman. Setting the date for Thurs. Dec. 10

Last edited:
What time Thursday? I have a 48 SK named Eipuska that would like to do some adepts. Can get him higher level by Thursday easily.

What time Thursday? I have a 48 SK named Eipuska that would like to do some adepts. Can get him higher level by Thursday easily.

It will be sometime after 3:00 Pacific, the earlier the better, but it will happen when it happens

Also, sliding Eipuska in the main tank slot

Last edited:
Hopefully will be able to down Icefeather this week, that way i can level up to 50 on my pally/shammy by sunday

Back
Top Bottom