Main Quest Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gea said:
Wow the fix was fast. Unluckily its not useable anymore for me after ther nerf :D

It was pretty ridiculous compared to other items of its level, though. Especially since the froglok quest is one of the easier ones.

Are there new Blackscale faction quests in now?

The leader in the Heartlands mentioned seeking out his superiors in Kaladim, Greenmist, and Obsidian Mtns.
I was able to find named (XXX of the Order) in Kaladim and Greenmist, both ignored me entirely at amiable.
I did all subquests in Heartlands, so I don't think I can be above amiable at this point.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure all the outside of heartland quests the factions give are unimplimented at this point. It'll likely be in a patch message when they are.

Can dumbos like me be helped (good vs evil)

I am still early in the Main Quest (maybe this has been answered elesewhere but I could not find it) and I am at the point where you have to choose to help Taroceth or the Priestess.
Being an Iksar Monk I wanted to weight my options (ie I am not a good character, nor really evil RP wise) so talked to both.
My issue is the following I talked to the Priestess and said "I will help you" to see if she would say something more.
I then went back to taroceth and wanted to chat and also say I will help you to here his version of things so that I could make a decision on who to help.

The problem is that apparently the "i will help you" sentence triggers your alignment with one side or the other since he does not want to talk to me anymore...

Could it be possible to actually trigger the alignement on the turn in of the quest (ie you actually did it) rather then while merely talking to them (I mean one could lie RP wise, or not even consider his word to a lesser specie important) ?

If that is acceptable, can I get my counter reset since I have really not decided that I want to be "good" (I am not entering the Elric syndrome of I am an evil being that is manipulated by good forces which is another debate :) ).

===========> edit

awwwww :lol:
Thanks for the answer.

Re: Can dumbos like me be helped (good vs evil)

Xhas said:
I am still early in the Main Quest (maybe this has been answered elesewhere but I could not find it) and I am at the point where you have to choose to help Taroceth or the Priestess.
Being an Iksar Monk I wanted to weight my options (ie I am not a good character, nor really evil RP wise) so talked to both.
My issue is the following I talked to the Priestess and said "I will help you" to see if she would say something more.
I then went back to taroceth and wanted to chat and also say I will help you to here his version of things so that I could make a decision on who to help.

The problem is that apparently the "i will help you" sentence triggers your alignment with one side or the other since he does not want to talk to me anymore...

Could it be possible to actually trigger the alignement on the turn in of the quest (ie you actually did it) rather then while merely talking to them (I mean one could lie RP wise, or not even consider his word to a lesser specie important) ?

If that is acceptable, can I get my counter reset since I have really not decided that I want to be "good" (I am not entering the Elric syndrome of I am an evil being that is manipulated by good forces which is another debate :) ).

Thanks for the answer,

No. This is intentional design. You picked a side.

The entire hype about taroceth being the "evil path" and adrenia the "good path" is kinda silly anyway, there's tons of evil/good choices all over the quest and choosing andrenia or taroceth is just a few evil/good points.

Minor suggestion: If it isn't already this way, could the 30 second fear immunity clicker be disabled in pvp? It'd be sort of a 'get out of necro free' card if it's pvp-usable.

Lovin it so far otherwise, keep up the good work <3

Beads

Would really like the scout bead drop rate to be looked at... have been here with my wife for a good few hours, and was here alone before that.

My wife is a druid, so we scouted out all the spawns, and are basically killing each of the static ones as they pop.

Together we have killed 29-32 (didnt turn on logs till later) of them in 4 and a half hours or so, and have gotten 4 beads each... not even half the qway done.

Not sure if this is an isolated stint of bad luck, but have heard others complaining, so decided to bring it to forums attention

EDIT: We came back at night when there werent 10 other people going after beads, its still hard, but not QUITE as mind numbingly frustrating =) i renig on my previouse complaint

Beads are supposed to take a while as otherwise the CoI quests would be completed much faster than the other faction quests.

I finished the quest and finished the behemoth part. It said that this must be what the seeker was looking for, but i didn't recieve any item in my inventory.

Ginam

The item exists in the server for your character; however, the item seems to have no graphic for some reason. I know it did about mid-afternoon CST for Rabb -- it was a little reddish ball. It's not there atm, so if this happens to you, look around in your bags and use alt to find it.

I asked the dryad where her sisters were, then I went and joined the Silver Crown faction. I did all of their quests and got the Soldiers Pips. However when I talk to the Trader he only gives me the options "I want to raise my rank" and "I am looking for tasks to do". He won't ask about the Great Dryad.

So I went back to the original dryad and hailed her and went through the part about her sisters again. Then I went to them. I was told that Hannia cockblocks but after talking to her I should be able to get the Great Dryad text from Trader. Hannia wouldn't give me any yellow text. I went back to the Silver Crown guy and he still wouldn't give me the text to spawn the Great Dryad.

I didn't sell out the dryads or do anything to piss them off. Any suggestions?

The augment gotten for join a faction is unable to be destroyed just like the main quest one right?

Isiki said:
The augment gotten for join a faction is unable to be destroyed just like the main quest one right?

All nodrop augs function this way.

Gavin, you know the guy who is the main person in MQ3 you crazy frog. The part you have left to do is the part that directly relates to the MQ so I thought maybe that was the key problem.

I gathered the items for Seeker Igdub, but they wouldn't combine in the Small Herb Bag he gave me.

I turned in the bag without hitting "combine" and had it returned to me - without any of the contents intact.

It probably won't take me TOO long to do it all again, but just a heads up, there was a problem there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom