Manual Download Patch Files - 11/28/2007

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 09/17/2007

Thank you for including the wow UIs. I look forward to testing them after I set up more software. I finally made the full transition to Linux for myself. :toot:

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 09/17/2007

Hey im a new player as of tonight ( to SoD) and when i Dl i get a faild app becasue of mss32.dll was not found ... any help?

Thanks for all the helpful direct downloads! I do have an issue, though. The patcher still tries to patch! Even though I have downloaded all the files here, it gets busy 'patching: sodbin.exe" and gets stuck. Is there some way of bypassing this process and going straight to the game? Should I check a box in the 'advanced' menu?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

"Posted by: cando10000
Insert Quote
Hey im a new player as of tonight ( to SoD) and when i Dl i get a faild app becasue of mss32.dll was not found ... any help?"

I am also getting this problem, any suggestion of what i should do?

Hmmm...is there a new manual patch? I think I may be out of date, but due to the patcher requiring .Net and me running linux, I'm unable to get the files.

Could we get an update on the manual patches please?

I'm now done with my midterms so I have time to play and I need these manual patches since we have a new server. My patcher has been broken for . . . well since like the first month of me joining a year ago and I've been using the manual patches ever since. I have tried without success to fix my patcher and its just alot easier to download the manuals, thanks =).

Rrowrr said:
I gave this a try and I get a corrupted file message.

I generaly never a problem downloading and upzipping files like this, so unless I'm missing something it appears there may be a problem with the file.

I just downloaded, and extracted the files fine. It might be an issue on your end.

I've downloaded to my desktop and tried extracting to the Sony folder and the EQ Trilogy folder but patcher is still getting caught up at generalcommands.html. am I doing something wrong?

"Wanny says, "Always patch or be banificated." "

I'd rather not have to do the manual patch every time I try to play. Am I being overly precautious?

duv said:
"Wanny says, "Always patch or be banificated." "

I'd rather not have to do the manual patch every time I try to play. Am I being overly precautious?

Yeah am I missing something? I tend to bypass the patcher for weeks until repatching because the automatic patcher gets stuck so often and manual patching is a bit of a pain if I want to hop on and grind an aa in a couple hours.

Should I be patching every time?

Back
Top Bottom