Might be returning, need access to account

win1apollo

Dalayan Adventurer
Hi everyone,

I played back in the day as Rathos with Fusion, moved on and then recently had some nostalgia going on, I was wondering how I can get my account back if I have the original e-mail. Anyone still play remember Rathos? I'm trying to remember who I knew, ummm Xach? Gizmomanf? Gelu? Ryutakin? Raxrael? It's been so long.

Sincerely,

Rathos

Hi everyone,

I played back in the day as Rathos with Fusion, moved on and then recently had some nostalgia going on, I was wondering how I can get my account back if I have the original e-mail. Anyone still play remember Rathos? I'm trying to remember who I knew, ummm Xach? Gizmomanf? Gelu? Ryutakin? Raxrael? It's been so long.

Sincerely,

Rathos

if you have access to your original email you can send yourself a reset (front page). If you dont have access to your original email for some reason you will have to send an email to the head gm with what the original email was, the location you were at (city / state) when you registered the account (year more or less), and your shoe size.

Dont forget the shoe size.

i think i played with you a bit in fusion. not sure who's left from that guild.. i think oumaj (raxrael) might still play?

i think i played with you a bit in fusion. not sure who's left from that guild.. i think oumaj (raxrael) might still play?

Possibly, I was around when Fusion first started taking off, anyways I just want to see the old landscapes. I haven't touched anthing EQ in 4 years, just got back 2 weeks ago just for fun. Tried Project 99 but too much of a grind, I retried EZserver and I'm really enjoying that but I worked pretty hard on Rathos so I just want to see him move and what's change in SoD. I'm trying to make this a small time thing where I log on for a little bit, got too many things on my plate in RL.

If you see Oumaj or Raxrael, tell him Rathos said hi and hope all is well.

Possibly, I was around when Fusion first started taking off, anyways I just want to see the old landscapes. I haven't touched anthing EQ in 4 years, just got back 2 weeks ago just for fun. Tried Project 99 but too much of a grind, I retried EZserver and I'm really enjoying that but I worked pretty hard on Rathos so I just want to see him move and what's change in SoD. I'm trying to make this a small time thing where I log on for a little bit, got too many things on my plate in RL.

If you see Oumaj or Raxrael, tell him Rathos said hi and hope all is well.

RIP hunter

Back
Top Bottom