New server

I think they are working on a tool that would let you move characters between your 3 game accounts. So you can mix and match all your characters (of course still being limited to playing only 3 of them at a time). No ETA at this time though

i didnt see any rule about not making more than one forum account. if there is one then i guess i broke da rules already plz dont report me

haha i read your post why isnt that in the rules 101

Yeah I think the rule is silly as well tbh. I want to have 1 account for each toon I ever want to play. Why is this wrong?!

Here is the link Lleoc:

It's the 6th item down I think (roughly)​

I think they are working on a tool that would let you move characters between your 3 game accounts. So you can mix and match all your characters (of course still being limited to playing only 3 of them at a time). No ETA at this time though

Yeah I wouldn't want to play more than 3 toons, but only being able to own 3 is meh.

Also the link you posted, is that where i can get files for this? I was reading your forum and saw that people cant openly post links to DLs and stuff. If I wanted to try this out where can I locate the required stuff?

I made my install directory from scratch this morning with links provided by Lance. Took a little time because the EQMac resources folder was too big to just DL from Dropbox, but it's okay.
Also, useful but kinda buried item, there is a pastebin link in the rerolled forum link. It trims down your EQMac directory by like 3Gb. Takes out the unnecessary files. Very nice!

http://www.takproject.net

This server goes into Beta on the 1st of January. It will start out with classic EQ and is planned to go up to PoP, just like EQMac used to. The difference between this project and most other EMU Projects is that it uses an earlier client than titanium, and will be cross platform (PC and Mac clients can be used to connect to the server)

The boxing limit will be 3 accounts per RL person.

If you need any help setting up or have any questions, feel free to PM me

Season's Greetings
Lance

PS: Long time no see, what is new around here. SoD seems to have changed a lot since I've left.
How do I launch the game without it opening the lp.soe.com website?

Back
Top Bottom