<NPFS>

Obscenitor

Dalayan Elder
This is NPFS. I have not created the guild yet, I abbreviated the guild name (don’t worry – it’s better than sitting down with a hamburger and a crack pipe). And in order to prevent the guild name from being wtfninja'd, it shall remain as such until a time I see fit to create the guild </toggle suspense>.

NPFS will be a very tight-knit small community of 12(+/-) players that share the same goal of a slow paced, expansive progression through the ballin' content that this game has to offer. The idea is to hit all of the adepts, doing some more than others, and doing tmaps and dungeon crawls everywhere in between. The guild will eventually enter the level 65 raid content, at which point more players will be recruited as needed.

Adept groups/raids will be every 3 days, with tmaps/dungeon crawls/tea parties (hiiiii, hoooooo) filling the cracks. Primary play times will be CST - US ranging from 5pm-10pm.

I am currently looking for like-minded adventurers to join my drooling zombie horde. I am looking for each of the following classes, in no particular order of importance (pertty colors):

Paladin
Cleric
Bard
Wizard
Magician
Enchanter
Necromancer
Rogue
Ranger
Beastlord

Criterion: These are not rules, but more like guidelines that should be considered or gtfo.

• I expect you to be able to exhibit patience, the ability to think before speaking (just mull it over friend), and the ability to follow instructions like a voice activated blowup doll.
  • I expect you to be open to all sorts of humor. After all, this is the intranets and is full of plonkers/pikeys/pervs/grandmas. If you are easily offended, this probably isn't the place for you.
  • I don't mind ePeens, yet at the same time I expect you to not flip when I break your ePeen in half like I would a 12 year old kid’s sword who happens to venture onto my lawn with the LARP brigade.
  • You should be able to get along with just about any breed that plays this game. This server is a small community and I don't want you to stick out like a sore thumb when you group with XxsupersayanxX1992, and subsequently make a ruckus in /ooc about his illiteracy, rudeness, or ninja skills. The /petition command is there for a reason.
  • Willingness to commit to creating a new player and selling your soul; for me to hold and to keep, forever and ever, amen.

With all this being said, it really boils down to: Do you want to have fun and slay some pixelated monsters with me?

You can contact me in game on Fleddo/Dlomey OR you can PM me on the forums. Launch date is TBD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom