< Oathsworn >

jayquij

Dalayan Beginner
* Oathsworn is an atypical raid guild. The structure of the guild does not follow the same guidelines as a regular raid guild. We offer our members a choice between being a consistent raiding person who is devoted to progressing through the tiers, and a more casual person who is looking for quality players to accomplish group and lighter raiding goals with.
* We are however foremost a progression raid guild, and as such we have set raid times at which we expect all of our raider ranked members to attempt to participate in. Our currently scheduled raid times are as follows: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM est start til mobs dead or we're dead tired.
* Attendance is required for every raid unless you have notified the guild of your absence, posting on missing raid thread is the ONLY way you will be omitted from the raid with an acceptable excuse.
* If you have not completed most if not all of your AA's you must have a insanely high play time to app. This is 4+ hours a day used constructively for exp'ing or more on raid days.

Requirements to join:
You must have your MQ atleast started. This does not mean you took the time to run around Dalaya once, we consider started up to Under Caverns done.
Your Faction Aug must be started.

Our current needs:
Asses in Seats.

Send tells to Aborec, Xenion, or Buddin for more information.

Contacts IG: Aborec, Sheer, Uder, Xenion

Last edited:
looking to apply to your guild when I hit level required, I know one person in your guild and have met another. Ruthven and Gardiaxx, I am a 34 Mage at the moment. Character name is Ossie

65 bard/shaman

Hello I have a 65 bard and a 65 shaman both around 30 aas or so, decent gear not any raid gear as of yet but willing to join and want to add to the force. names are Kochish/Polynikes

I believe I've actually spoken to you already. Head to our forums fill out an app, and we'll get ya setup for trials.

PS: To Register you need to speak to me in game.

Aborec or Abloec is my normal characters.

Last edited:
Currently leveling a 51 Magician (Floopy) and 57 Beastlord (Raemus). Interested in guild raiding. PST anytime :D

Hey all. Becca pointed me in this direction. I play a 60 shaman (Eihesk) and 57 monk (Merrin), both around 36aa's, casually. I haven't had the chance to do any raiding yet, but I wouldn't decline the opportunity. My play time is medium, usually weekends and evenings. Hope to hear from you!

-Merrin - Eihesk

32 aa Ranger (name: Zeder), can attend most weeknight raids consistantly. MQ finished. pst in game to Zeder or reply to me here.

Back
Top Bottom