Photo Album

Evolution at its best?

ramblerhair_merry.jpg

I am officially winning this thread.

pinkshirt5nj.jpg

Either none of the newer people that joined WR in the past month don't know about this thread, or are somehow hiding themselves. Maybe I should just keep posting pictures of me until one of them shows themself.

Oh, that picture was taken three years ago, so I don't wear pants like that, nor do I have them down like that. Oh to go back to highschool and be a poser again would be awesome.

Er... yeah, and I didn't buy that shirt either. For some reason I just bought this insanely insanely small one, and this boy scout one. I guess I should post a picture of the tiny one.

This is Jer showing it off after he had just had it on. I thought it looked lke fun, so I put it on. Perhaps if he's feeling whorish enough he'll post his own pictures. Oh, and at least he didn't have his eyes closed, he'd look retarded!

imgp14790vn.jpg

I thought it was a good fit. So good, I bought it, took it back to university with me (this was during reading week) and put it on. I wandered the halls of my residence for a few hours until my friend wanted to put it on. Then after that everyone tried it on... since I'm afraid of germs, I just threw it out. Now I know I got it in a thrift store to start off with, so the logic is flawed, but screw that, I've never been logical when it comes to germs.

imgp14801wl.jpg

Of all that, what bothers me most is that you were so concerned about having to throw THAT away! :p

Eredhel

Back
Top Bottom