Please increase zone caps to 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddctr

Dalayan Beginner
Legacy breathing the same air as me is a conspiracy. Please make breathing against the rules for Legacy.

(Edited to be less ridiculous by Wiz.)

maddctr said:
This is to prevent legacy from further griefing other guilds trying to raid. When will this policy of being a prick to other guilds stop?
Why talk trash about our guild? We were not griefing you, we were exping with SIX(6) people. I agree with the 42 limit increase(btw atleast credit me for the idea since I said it in shout in the zone.) And to answer your question on the policy...the answer would be when you stop making posts/comments like this thread about other guilds.

I havent experienced any issues yet with the raid cap, but IMHO no group (be it 36 or 6) should be able to jeopardize a zone - the raid mobs at a given time, yes, but the not the entire zone. Nevertheless, I think 42 man cap is great - to allow the odd exp group to enjoy a zone while other guilds raid with 36. However, I suggest asking whatever you want done in a mature manner that pertains solely to the matter at hand - throwing down disrespectful lines just for the hell of it wont accomplish anything.

Regards,
Aeran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom