Post-Heartlands Blackscale One Stop Bug Thread

Waldoff

Administrator
Staff member
Please compile all problems/bugs with the new Blackscale quests here.

KNOWN ISSUES-

I spelled Piety wrong.
I spelled Basilisk wrong.

Deepwater Paws and Karygxx beads are lore and can not be turned in for faction at the moment.
The Stolen Rings are not LORE when they are supposed to be. You need one of EACH DIFFERENT ring icon.

Not sure if that's a bug per sé:

If you approach Tizakka of the Order in Greenmist and aren't high enough in rank she'll send you away. The way she does it will aggro your pet - any way to circumvent it for when someone is not paying attention?

Woldaff Edit: Fixed

The OSM quest for getting Liodreth faction seems broken. Or I might just be missing something.
edit: Starfall gnolls are the one way I found.

Manluas said:
Not sure if that's a bug per sé:

If you approach Tizakka of the Order in Greenmist and aren't high enough in rank she'll send you away. The way she does it will aggro your pet - any way to circumvent it for when someone is not paying attention?

Woldaff Edit: Fixed

Doesn't appear fixed, Odyn's Fire Pet still attacked her after the knock back.

Woldaff Edit: At 4 in the morning there is a big difference between fixing something on my side and remembering to upload it to the server. It is now indeed fixed.

Some maybe bugs, I don't know.

The undead in the southeast of OSM aren't actually flagged as undead. My fear and calm didn't work.

Also, are the official Silver Crown Documents in Goblinskull supposed to be so difficult to find? I found one and it was the tiniest little thing I could imagine stuck in a wall. I'm not sure how I even noticed it. I certainly couldn't find anything anywhere else in the zone.

Thanks

Not sure if the mage fight in starfall works as intended. He disappears after a while and never come back or summon you.
I don't want to spoil this quest, so i can't go into details, but there is something wrong (or maybe it's just me and you actually have to find the guy somewhere else during the fight).
I tried it with a BST/ cleric combo, so maybe my pet bugged the fight.

PS : His elemental pet only drops a flowing current item which is ignored by the BS NPC in OSM.

Woldaff edit- The Hermit encounter is working properly. You are missing something.

The mage fight works properly. He really is a sneaky bastard just like the Blackscale dude said.

edit: the flowing current is dropped by elementals and is for one of the starfall quests, it is NOT for the blackscale quest.

Liodreth faction seems impossibly difficult to increase at the moment, I camped Deepwater Gnolls in Starfall for about 4 hours and never gained a faction increase from KoS to dub. Most people have exp'd paw at one time in their SoD career, is it suppose to be this hard? Hopefully Deepwater paws are the real faction boosters.

Kyeld said:
Liodreth faction seems impossibly difficult to increase at the moment, I camped Deepwater Gnolls in Starfall for about 4 hours and never gained a faction increase from KoS to dub. Most people have exp'd paw at one time in their SoD career, is it suppose to be this hard? Hopefully Deepwater paws are the real faction boosters.
Feel the pain that the Silver Crown has felt for months. FEEL THE PAAAIIIN. (Yes its supposed to be hard. Prolly the most time consuming part of the quest.)

For the Drowned Goblin quest, Vexath will not accept any heads past a certain amount (zomg no strat leaks!) BUT it does not close the journal entry or complete the quest. He mentioned something about that's not all of them but that will do for now, are we supposed to be able to turn in more? Or is that it and it just needs to close the quest?

A few quests for some reason did not close in the journal. If you look them up they WILL say they are done but they for some reason stayed in the active section.

If the quest says its finished move it to unactive.

Edit: Found the issue. This is fixed for all questers from here on.

Edit Edit: Go to Vexath and hail him to fix the journal entry if you would rather.

Hey Wold, will it be beneficial to future releases to continue questing after acquiring the Corsair Aug, or is that wasted faction? Especially the Greenmist collections. Thanks man, nice stuff.

Yally said:
Hey Wold, will it be beneficial to future releases to continue questing after acquiring the Corsair Aug, or is that wasted faction? Especially the Greenmist collections. Thanks man, nice stuff.

I'm pretty sure Blackscale has the same thing CoI has where you can turn excess faction into xp.

Thinkmeats said:
I'm pretty sure Blackscale has the same thing CoI has where you can turn excess faction into xp.

That is true but I might add that Corsair is not the final rank currently in game.

It goes Warrior -> Raider -> Corsair -> XXX1 (Not found) -> XXX2

You can get up to XXX1 at the moment, same as the equivalents in the other factions.

The ogre in OSM appears to give his quests multiple times.

Not entirely sure if you fully get the quest again, but I finished both (closed in journal), hailed him and he offered his starting dialog again.
I didn't proceed with /cmd1 /cmd2 asking about the ruins etc b/c i didn't want to open another journal entry.

Woldaff Edit- He just looks at you blankly if you ask to do the same quest again.

After an INCREDIBLY long time searching Kelethin, I have come to the conclusion that there is no druid guild, and no NPC named Druan Lauflear. Could you make sure hes spawning/respawning properly, if at all?

Woldaff Edit- He is spawning correctly. You are missing something.

Tizakka of the Order in Greenmist isnt accepting artifacts
and liodreth quest is still active even after talking to vexath i got the faction boost but no completed msg

Faelus said:
Woldaff Edit- He is spawning correctly. You are missing something.

Unless he's hiding in a barrel or something, I cant find him. And the only thing the journal says is his name, and he is in Kelethin. If there is something else that has to be done, I dont recall seeing it in the quest text, and its not in the journal. Ive even killed Citizens and I just dont see it.
Edit - And yes, Ive tried checking barrels.

Edit2 - Ok I found him on track, seconds after a server reboot. He stayed up for a minute. Quite frankly, all I have to say is, you have quite possibly created the most frustrating quests I have ever done in any game ever.

You should see the next assassination. Mortulin and I managed to do it twice (one for each of us), but not before we both had several bodies littered about.

Back
Top Bottom