Post-Heartlands Blackscale One Stop Bug Thread

Congratulations on Warleader.

I am away on business till late Monday. Going to try and see if I can load my laptop up tomorrow evening and find out the problem with this. Go ahead and petition for a replacement if you are eager for it. I will fix your flags manually when I get back.

Edit- Be sure to make sure its not just a bug with Tizakka first though please.

Locating the documents in GSM seems broken,,,I have been able to locate the stock sheet two of the official documents, but not the other two required to complete this quest line. Strange considering the Silver Crowns security is supposed to be substandard,,,I do however, think their record keeping just plain sucks because at the moment it appears as though these documents do not exist, at least not that I have been able to find in the last 3 days of searching.

I hate to bump this thread, but it is the one stop Blackscale thread. I made Warleader today (finally) and the bosses of the order are still not accepting Corsair marks. I had to petition until Zaela gave it to me. Which worked until I had to ask again because she gave me the hybrid mark instead of the priest one.

I am doing the assassination quests atm and there is either a bug with "Raider Thorgash" or Luas flags are majorly screwed.

I did the first, brought him the head and did not take the second assassination that time but rehailed later. He however gave me the first assassination again, I could do it again and because I wasn't sure if the server somehow didn't recognize I had done it I rehailed again and he is offering me the first assignment again.

Not sure if bug or character dependant but I guess it's something you should look into.

Quick question, I'm ally but still at corsair. The turn in guys say I'm not ready yet. I did another quest, Caller of the Dead, last night and still ally and they still say i'm not ready to move up in rank.

Is this working as intended?

I haven't done all the blackscale quests, but figured once ally I should be at the highest level.

Please let me know

Kakos

Last edited:
I edited out the part on duo, because I realized there is still a Greenmist assassination quest I haven't done yet, which I think can be duo'd.

Anyway, that said, still ally and not able to advance in rank. This may be working as intended, but I'd like to make sure so I don't waste my time doing quest after quest and not advancing up.

Your faction with the blackscale is separate from your ability to increase in their ranks.

Uh, whoever told you that you can complete Blackscale with just a duo is a liar.

You can do most of it duo. Most of it save caller and some artifacts.
I finished blackscale without doing the following:
-Permanently Retired
-Revenge for the Order and it's sequel
-Amulet of the Tasdrakh
-Orb of Flawless Crystal
-Possibly another artifact

Back
Top Bottom