posthumous farewell for <legacy>

I'm still single. We are bringing her up together, while not being attached.

As facebook would say: it's complicated.

Sup Tekas. I see myself in one of those screenies haha. Now all we need is Dlore to pop-in and the ancient necro convention would be complete.

sup ausra havn't you of you in a long time! heres the last of my pics:

EQ000013-1.jpg

^^^leek, the most ancient necro on this server i know of
EQ000015-2.jpg

EQ000021-1.jpg

^^^the gem in my hotkeys was a no cd clicky small nuke, the staff had a clicky no cd bond of life dot on it, won it at a gm event, only one in game that I know of
EQ000038.jpg

these guys still in game?
EQ000043.jpg

EQ000044.jpg

EQ000048.jpg

EQ000056.jpg

I suspect this was wiz having some fun with us
EQ000062.jpg

EQ000070.jpg

EQ000089.jpg

^^^clicky canni item from the deep, before luclin was nuked

Last edited:
wow it's been a while since I've been on this forum. Cheers to Legacy, though it looks like all those screenshots are from before my time.

I think I have a hard drive or photobucket somewhere with lots of Legacy/Forsaken pics. I'll dig them out sometime

ps. sup guys

hey man, i'm well and how are you? still playing?

found some old pics, there are more somewhere but I'm too lazy to find them right now:

Developing Fomelo
missingBG.jpg

Testing the tooltips
ZOMGFOMAlol.jpg

Filling the tooptips
lolyay1.jpg

Designing the scrolls
scrollWhite.jpg

Adding in resists + scrolls that were a million times too wide. Some of the scroll categories (e.g. bank) didn't make it to the final release
progress1.png

Testing the Aug tooltips
progress3.jpg

Back when a 2.7k crit was cool
Full2788Crit.jpg

dragonwin.jpg

giantslol.jpg

First Windrider kill
WindriderDead.jpg

Back when I thought rangers could tank
EQ000039.jpg

Those who played with me knew I loved my pranks (Gonret had been dying for weeks for a group to help him get Armguards of the Brute)
srygonret.jpg

How I managed to join Legacy a few months after starting
adopted.png

And perhaps the best post in SOD forum history
LiamTheBungMaster.jpg

Last edited:
I came back in January, finally maining Tape.

I do miss the old days. Everything used to be so much more exciting.

Yeah. Appealing a ban after this long a time most likely would work.

Well, I appealed for an unban on one of my old accounts (char name: Argimony), and it wasn't overturned by Tao. Maybe because he didn't want to deal with a ruling on an account that was before his time?

There was a time when the Kobold Hunter in Warrens arrows sold for like 200pp a stack, and being that this was part of my first box I had no idea that this was an exploit. No GM tried to even talk with me before I found out I was banned one day trying to log on.

cool i remember Legacy seems like forever since i played here. Had a shaman in Legacy wish i still had my old screenshots.

pouring out a 40 for my fellow retired homies :toot:

Didn't realize anyone still remembered it, one day I really ought to write up the secret history of Legacy.

Back
Top Bottom