Project Adepts!

Expletus

Dalayan Elder
As of tonight i will be forming a daily crew that consists of fresh level 1 characters. We will be leveling up together and killing every single adept SoD has to offer. We will be meeting up nightly at 8 pm est and if our current adept target is down we will do simple maps or something else. We welcome anyone that wants to join twinked or untwinked.

Our roster so far:

Warrior -
Paladin -
Shadowknight -
Bard -
Cleric - Expletus
Cleric -
Shaman -
Druid -
Monk -
Beastlord -
Ranger -
Enchanter -
Magician -
Necromancer -
Wizard -
Rogue - Ansagah

As you can tell we do need some more people. Anyone is welcome to join at any point in our adept slaying but we will not wait for anyone. This thread will be updated after every kill and i will take screenshots and post them with photo bucket. If u wish to join us please leave a reply or hit me up in game.

Expletus.

Was not able to get the screen shots off the first 2 adepts last night but we killed Rabb the Rat and Gristle. Still looking for more people around level 9.

Grikk The Reborn, The Mist Stalker and The Beetle Queen all downed this morning. Up next Anger the Sand Lord.

I'm hoping you guys get up to 40ish pretty quickly so we can try the new 42 adept. I have a warrior and wizard that will be ready soon that will be sitting at 42 for a while and finding other people at that level to regularly do it might be a problem.

Anger The Sand Lord down. Fitterwing up next - currently dead will be up within 30 hours.

Other small note, New chat channel named "adepts" has been made. If your wanting to kill adepts type /join adepts and it will put you in contact with other adept hunters.

Last edited:
Flitterwing, Brancru Earthcrumbler and The Fleshflower downed tonight. Next up The Windhag, The Spectral Hunter and Huntfang. If anyone wants in on some adepts hit me up in game or leave a reply. level 25ish please.

Huntfang and Goretusk dead. Tomorrow we will be trying Sandjaw again as tonights attempt was not successful (lack of dps).

Sandjaw and The Haunted Treant down. Does anyone know if the nerfed the amount of exp adepts give? I remember years ago getting a full level to a level and a half off 1 adept and now you only get about 5 blues.

Notus of the Wind, Sludgebreath and a server first kill of Theurgist Iztala happened tonight. Thanks to everyone who showed up.

Project Closed. Done trying to get 12 decently geared people all in the same level range together for the last few adepts.

Oh well, gave it a good shot and got a server first on the way. You'll be able to do the 55-57 adepts too I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom