Questions about maps

triptoy2002

Dalayan Adventurer
I’m an old player who recently came back, and there are a bunch of things I don’t remember. I want to get back into tmaps, but the wiki doesn’t answer certain questions.

1) What level am I able to dig VE maps?

I tried at 55 and It said “This map is too advanced for you.” The wiki said they were intended for 55+. Also, I noticed that some VE mobs are light blue to me at 56, though I didn’t try digging a VE at 56.

2) Why would I be unable to dig them when they are still all dark blue to me? Doesn’t it seem reasonable for them to be dark blue to me when I am first able to dig them?

3) What about E maps? What lvl do I have to be to dig those, and will they be already going light blue too?

4) Same questions for mod maps

Thanks

Last edited:
I think you need to be 61+ to dig the VE - ED maps because 51-60 is a simple map range.

While a well balance and twinked out team of 55 could probably 6man VE and E maps it will probably be more realistic to do them at 65 or with a larger force of 55s (+1 61 to dig it).

Since the change to 2.5 Light blue is the new Blue and green is the new light blue. That said the just tons and tons of rats that spawn out of Es will be low level (green to 65) and that has more to do with the size of the swarm they create.

Ah! I didn’t know light blue now is what blue was before. That makes so much sense, thank you very much. Likely I will be done with E maps long before I hit 65, so as long as I can get decent xp from rats at like 60-62 then no prob. Thanks a ton!

I thought we had regular blue and light blue green red yellow and white.. we still have regular dark blue right? Oh and grey

Back
Top Bottom