Recent patch changes for warriors.

Crynel

Dalayan Elder
it would seem the recent patch has changed how whirlwind and rampage abilities drain stamina. based off testing it would seem that the higher the delay the more stamina it drains which is fine and all.
but in its currant state using whirlwind with Spirit Harvest takes anywhere from 75 to 90% stamina which is terrible and i am just curious if it was intended or not. otherwise it seems "mostly" balanced for now.

It does have a cap, if something costs more than 100% stamina it instead costs all of your stamina minus 1. Yes it is intended that Spirit Harvest costs pretty much all of your stamina to whirlwind with it.

Are you saying that the cost of whirlwinding with Spirit Harvest is not a static %? I never saw anything in my testing to prove otherwise.

Last edited:
100% to WW seems like it wouldn't be used by someone with a spirit harvest at all, unless they generate sta way faster then I do.

yeha my questions were answered within the other thread someone posted. as for varying ammounts coula been my abd glasses cuasing tricks of the eye on me though i was under the impression that STA regen effects reduced stamina useage (or maybe it makes it regain faster im not sure)

Back
Top Bottom