Roses of Judgement: The Althuna Quest Bug Thread

Cyzaine

Staff Emeritus
Quest was completed! Tied for first completion were Brenden and Nifera, with Malleus a close 2nd (Would have been a three way tie if they'd waited for him to log on)

Drill is the same as all bug threads.
1) Keep the spoilers as minimal as possible, yet try to be as detailed as you can. The grand paradox!
The free contact period is over. All other bugs and questions need to be posted in this thread.

Unlike the Marlow quest aug, this quest is meant to be started at a MUCH lower level, with parts doable as low as level 15 at the earliest. You won't get that far, but it should prove some good lowbie exp and items.

So ya... try not to step on each others toes too much.

Known Issues:
*A meeting with a certain person in Newport causes him to run away from you! - This is a minor conflict the occurs if you did the newport ring quest line. Just wait for him to repop and he'll work fine.
*The final fight NPC can get bugged - He is KOS to most illusions (lich, elementals). Hailing him should fix him, assuming the illusion goes away.

Fixed Issues:
*A certain journal wasn't spawning properly - This has been fixed.
*Eisa was handing out Otherworldly essences - She no longer does. If you have one, hand it to her for your proper reward! Also she isn't secretly a Marlow worshiper! That's someone else!
*Final fight has a few show stopping bugs - This should be working as intended now.
*The Augments make Charms unwearable, this is considered a problem to some - This had been fixed.
*The wards are KOS and hate you - Ok I think I fixed it.
*The Gate Necklace no worky! - In theory this should work. Report if it still fails, and which zone you are trying it from.

Last edited:
There may be some points where combat that could take up to a group may occur in City of Mercy itself. Obviously its closed to the general public right now, so it would probably be in your best interest to identify other Althuna followers and help each other out... just saying...

Hello there, I just made my way to City of Mercy, finding out that citizens will attack my.
Im a Dark Elf Wizard, Worshipped to Althuna, and my alignament is Lawful good.
¿Is this supposed to happen?
Also, sorry if this shouldn't go in here, but I find it related to the quest =/.
Thanks in advance.

Anyone who received an Otherworldly Essence from Eisa of the Rose, should turn it back to her for the newbie aug! Go do it!

The augs break charms at the moment... don't put them in!!!!! We'll sort this out asap, hopefully by tommorow.

I always assumed as a paladin supporter, she would wear a helm, or at least have long red hair due to her name.

i'd imgaine it will be a little longer for people to actually have problems. more people could have been sworn to Marlow than might be sworn to Althuna. i havent begun the quest yet for this aug, so i dont have anything to ask at this point.

Eh, monitoring progress... seriously some people need to learn to sleep *cough*BrendenMallasNifera*cough*. Its actually alot more bug free than I could have hoped for, with no show stoppers so far. But I digress.... there was this bald chick...

Final fight is a tad... unstable... at this point. Fight it at your own risk at this point. And have your screenshot key handy.

after we finish my missing steps due to going to stupid work last night.

we will try again. If the same result happens (with some changes) may need to discuss tweaks to it. I have a feeling that even with my tweaks to what we were using, might not work.

btw we have all slept. and i worked 2 times hehe. Just worked all thursday and friday on it. That and minus the 3 ish hours wastes on that one part that you helped us on cause of a certain time roadblocking us.

so far there a few bugs but nothing that major (aka crash zone/server, or complete breaking of the line of quests) so good job.

by the way, are all the journal updates now updated to the less insanely vague references? just checkin for those in the baby stages of the quest.

The story is a great story and its all damn fun. One part is a bit of a time consumer but then again there has to be those but its a fun time consumer and challenging (not talkin about last fight which atm is OMGSPLAT!)

and good job giving away that plot point !!!!!!!

oh i have a suggestion i am gonna shoot you in pm since i can't think of a way to say it here without giving something away

Ya, the journal tweaks are all in and live, based on the received feedback. Of course that infers people actually read them, which is a 50/50 shot anyway.

Back
Top Bottom