Roses of Judgement: The Althuna Quest Bug Thread

Hmm, thought she was out of the way enough for that to not be an issue. Noted, and adjustments will be made.

it would be good if the text was changed in the part where you do atonement and the dude asks for money, he asks for gold, but in fact needs platinum. i lost like 400pp figuring that

it would be good if the text was changed in the part where you do atonement and the dude asks for money, he asks for gold, but in fact needs platinum. i lost like 400pp figuring that

/signed

Yeah I lost 200pp from this as well :( I seem to recall others have lost it as well, and havn't heard of anyone getting that money back ether.

I am currently having an issue with my paladin on the last part of the first augment for this quest. Here is the problem...

So I'm in King's Pass and I'm killing the 3 spawn of skellies for the named to spawn that drops the letter to complete the first augment and I spend 10 hours there killing the named at least 15 times (stopped counting after 10, and that was at the 5 hour mark) in those 10 hours and the letter never dropped. I find it hard to believe that a quest item would be THAT rare for the very first augment in a deity quest. I went in King's Pass that day at lvl 32 and came out lvl 38.

A few days later, I went back in. Spent another 2 1/2 hours there killing the named 5 or 6 times in that 2 1/2 hours and the letter didn't drop again. I decided to speak to a paladin that had already completed that part of the quest and he stated that he got the letter on the first spawn of the named. Both of us consigned that a quest piece on a stagnant named spawn for such a low quality augment (low quality because it's the first augment, not that the quest isn't worth time and effort) should definitely not be that rare to drop.

He did mention that he got his letter a couple days before the bonus xp week (account drive xp bonus) started. I first camped the named during xp bonus week and the second camp just after xp bonus week ended. I am wondering if the coding for the xp bonus may have screwed with the drop rate of the letter or made it where it doesn't drop at all.

I'd really appreciate a dev to look into this issue, because it really doesn't seem right that a quest item that drops from a named spawn that has a ph to be so rare to drop. I suppose I could understand such a rarity in an item of great value or from a higher level quest or even from the higher parts of a quest. But from the beginning part of a quest for the very first augment in the deity quest for a low quality augment seems very extreme.

Try killing the mob with your paladin, not your box.

We have ways of working around even that now, so I'll see if a change is needed.

I was killing the named, the adds, the ph's; all of it with my paladin. I don't see where in my post I might have given the assumption I wasn't killing the mob(s) with my paladin, but I apologize if I did.

Last edited:
What gave me that idea was that it is a 100% drop, that drops when the person with the right flag gets the killing blow.

As I said that was a stop gap short cut I used cuz I was in a hurry, and I'll make it more reasonable now that I can.

This is where my quest journal says I am ...

"In order to prove myself with Eisa, and become a private of the Rose squadron, I need to locate a token of love somewhere in King's Pass. I have no other clues to work with."

No letter drop. In fact, I'm there right now with my paladin, only my paladin, killing the named, the adds, and the ph solo.

Eisa of the Rose wasn't up when I did the quest on my monk, Troy.

Not even a star version.

I assume a raid killed her and she didn't respawn properly.

Rari asked me to post this.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Some events/mobs are KoS to althuna pledged citizens in the inner city. Also would like to note the /cm journal # command for that part says she is supposed to be in the inner city, when high priest rodger says otherwise (that she is in one of the barracks).

Eisa of the Rose wasn't up when I did the quest on my monk, Troy.

Not even a star version.

I assume a raid killed her and she didn't respawn properly.

Rari asked me to post this.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Some events/mobs are KoS to althuna pledged citizens in the inner city. Also would like to note the /cm journal # command for that part says she is supposed to be in the inner city, when high priest rodger says otherwise (that she is in one of the barracks).

Im very evil. I actually killed her on Wednesday night. She dropped some newbie rogue (colfax) a nice dagger. Looks like he still has it equip'd in his prime hand. She also dropped a nice bracer nathasar is wearing.

ps she is a push over, probably need to up her level abit :)

That depends what tier of folk you brought to kill her ;p

She seemed an adequate challenge to actual tier 6 folks last I checked.

Back
Top Bottom