Sedition

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_diasparra

Dalayan Beginner
The new guild sedition is recruiting, we plan on doing many raids and are always willing to group, and help who ever needs it.

Send a Tell to Kacey, she will invite you.

I noticed in the last couple of days that there are no characters with the Sedition tag online. I have lost my tag leading me to believe the guild has been disbanded. Since we don't have a site or a messae board of our own I thought I'd try posting here to see if anyone notices it.

i still have my guild tag on both my chactor they are hason the warrior and vlana the cleric also my bro still has his he is azmat the pal and nabal the shamon. othere then that i have seen no other people from the guild. sence im not shore what up i will pation a gm and see if i can get flagged as a guild leader or at least a officer for know and start to requirt some more if any one ready this haller to me in game or leave a post hear. if i fail at the above i am will to start /form a new guild called the knights of the iron forge well any one intrested post hear your hason the warrior.

Hello Sedition. I know there's a MOTD saying there is a site and message board coming soon, but I've heard rumblings that the person working on those has left the guild. I set up a rag tag message board that we can use for now. Im trying to get an idea of who all we have out there. When you get a moment go ahead and logon to http://www.sedition-sod.com/phpbb2 . Register and post for access. I'll take care of the access from there. I'm still trying to configure the board, so look past the uglyness for now.   :rolleyes:

hello fellow sedition this is hason the warrior and his wife vlana we are both active member. i am 43 and my wife is 41. checked wed sight but could not log in so thought i would say hi hear. well hope to see ya out there i also know of 2 other in guild they are azmat the paladin and nabal the shamon. those are the ones i know personal in real life. good work on web sight see ya out there. yours hason and vlana. :dance: :dance:

http://www.sedition-sod.com/phpbb2

Message board is up and running with a new domain name. I'll work on a front page in my spare time, but for now the boards should come in handy. Go ahead and register and post, so we can get a better idea of who/where everyone is.

Thanks,
Elandar the charred elf cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom