Shaman revamp.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Requests' started by Snake, May 20, 2019.

1. Meeil

Meeil Dalayan Adventurer

R1 is a good spell, but no-one wants us to use it. caster class you can get away with depending on if you need to position yourself around the area.
    R2 - uhg, i dont have it, does it makes sense to honestly say, im not feeling like im missing anything by not wanting it/having it?

i get it though, you dont want to blur the lines and bork it all. i dont want that either.

maybe make a strength of theirs a little better by making woundbane more expensive, cast a little faster and heal a touch more.
    oh removing that snare from the R1 group hot or add a cool mana regen to it so someone will want it, as it is now, i only use it when duoing.

2. Daffie

Daffie Dalayan Pious Diety

I've also used the R1 in caster groups during fights where moving is not a thing. Overall, what good is a heal spell that only gets cast on casters? I recall the range on this been small too, but it's been a while since I have been playing.

Listed the R1 stuff that I think should be improved...:
    Mana cost: 950 (LOWER)
    Cast time: 6.6 seconds (LOWER)
    Slot 3: Decrease Movement by 50% (REMOVE)
    Slot 11: Decrease Attack Speed by 20% (REMOVE)

Snake likes this.
  3. Meeil

Meeil Dalayan Adventurer

when i say good spell, i mean, it opens a few doors for me when i'm duoing with my SK, albeit, not a lot of them.
    i'll just plan it out when i use it, i.e Sk will cast some lifetaps or dd's, or agro spells, and the shm will throw some dots during this time.
    in a group or raid environment, literally every other option for group hots is better suited.

maybe have it stack with ANY other group hot. ??
    just tossing ideas

Daffie likes this.