shut up shut up shut up shut up

zodium is right. this forum is for a game, not for us to bitch. there are countless forums on the internet for discussing whatever we want. lets leave our stupid rants to the forums that were made for them.

oh, one more thing: if you think the rules set forth by the GMs and administrators are unfair, dont play. i have yet to see them make an unjust (injust?) call. you dont have to be here just as they don't have to supply us with a really good game for free. /end brown-nosing

xanex, go post political propaganda on a board that is devoted to it...and then kill yourself

edit: that goes to anyone else who does it as well

hi hi confirmation bias

To reply to the original poster, I think a lot of the inter coutry rivalry is a mixed bag of jibes and insults. Personally most of the Canadians I know enjoy the jibes and considering I'm from Texas they have have plenty to throw back at me. The big problem with this is that some people are overly sensitive and take it the wrong way and others are venomous and will insult under the guise of kidding. Personally I try not to let arguments of this type get under my skin and when I see threads spiral out of control I just don't visit them anymore. If people want to continuously revisit poisoned threads and feed off of each other's hatred, more power to them. If the mods ban them even better as it's less likely they'll crop up again in another thread. Yes, I'm new here and this is my first non-technical support post. Huzzah!

rab said:
lawrence_army.jpg
is displeased at the hatred towards Texas.

And this is what
lawrence_abughraib.jpg
does when he's displeased.

Webtroll said:
Personally most of the Canadians I know enjoy the jibes and considering I'm from Texas they have have plenty to throw back at me.

*laughs* I'm from Texas and my husband is Canadian, so I know what you mean. We are always throwing out light hearted jibes about each other's nationality. On the other hand, my brother (read big mean redneck who ought to know better, cause I sure as hell know he was raised better) will spew some of the most horrible talk about France and Canada because they refused to support the war in Iraq. *shrugs* There's all kinds out there. Some are serious and some aren't. I try to just take it all with a grain of sand.

Hey cool posting to a week old, dead thread about how you shouldn't post in a thread. Neat.

Back
Top Bottom