Silver Band of Shojar

As of now, all rings seem to be revertred to the original status they had before original state minus a slot to equip them, and some of the drops doesn't seem to drop any more.

My money is on quest is temporary removed till they had time to rebalance them

For people curious about the current rings:

Priest ring:
iznojp.jpg

Melee ring:
mjwp7a.jpg

I'm assuming they're still under review though considering the all/all and no slot thing.

Last edited:
It does seem a bit lackluster. However, being able to use Nevian with the priest ring and gain 4 ft off of two rings seems quite powerful.

Not when a good hundred or so other rings would add up to 3 anyways, and give quite a bit more mana than a combo'ed nevian.

The haste and crit strike should be added back. Nothing game breaking, but a nice boost for added melee dps. It almost seems trivial discussing the balancing of unfinished items, but I guess suggestions may be warranted.

Bumping this cause the Rings have slots again now, and apparently are ALL/ALL now.

Stats were reverted to original status.

Melee ring:
mjwp7a.jpg

I'm assuming they're still under review though considering the all/all and no slot thing.

Can anyone post the current melee one, if its this one I am pretty sad. Its like a clone of horseshits ring with -2 aggr swapped for 1 crit and 1 aggr :psyduck:

The tank ring still seems to be very powerful for its tier. It was also listed as All/All when I saw the link. Are all of the rings All/All now?

Caster and tank are confirmed as ALL/ALL at this time.
I think they are still broken, just got slots now.

The effect on the tank ring 'Breach Planar Shield' is also incorrectly labeled a worn effect when it should be a clicky effect, or at least so I think.

It already had cruelty of shojar. For some reason it wasnt showing up - just patched it over again.
Shojars Cruelity gone again, and it is ALL/ALL atm. Any chances to get the focus back?
EDIT: And slot was added back some time ago.

Last edited:
I looked a bit and this seems like a good place to post.

I have the Titanium band of Shojar on on Bradock, my SK. Like a fool, I took the band off last night and now I can not put it back on.

This seems to be the case because there is no slot on the ring. Are there any plans to patch this in the near future?

Maybe it is possible for someone to work some magig on my sk and slip it back on his finger?

Thanks for your time.

Bradock-

I would hope by the time you are capable of getting this item, you would also be capable of looking at a date on a thread before bumping it.

I just recently got the no drop* golden band from a pickup in pofrost. I know the other items i need to get, and from reading this post I would assume that the people who got there rings had a jewelcrafter in there raid with them to pick up the no drops and combine them. I dont see how it works when the jewelcrafter has to pick things up, and you end up exchanging a no drop item or combine somthing.

Why not find a jewelcrafter aligned with shojar so he can just run around and find the ground spawn and other combines? hope i didnt spill too many beans.

Can anyone post the healer version?

Last edited:
I just recently got the no drop* golden band from a pickup in pofrost. I know the other items i need to get, and from reading this post I would assume that the people who got there rings had a jewelcrafter in there raid with them to pick up the no drops and combine them. I dont see how it works when the jewelcrafter has to pick things up, and you end up exchanging a no drop item or combine somthing.

Why not find a jewelcrafter aligned with shojar so he can just run around and find the ground spawn and other combines? hope i didnt spill too many beans.

Can anyone post the healer version?

i believe you misunderstand what needs to be done to combine one of these babies.

Iirc, an aligned jewelcrafter will not be able to loot something from a mob that would be needed to do the jc combine.

Whoever was saying that you don't need a 250 jewelcrafter to do the combine ... I just failed on on Ryst. This fact combined with the difficulty of getting the ring AND the fact that there are comparable rings that are easier to get at this tier make this quest pretty undesirable. I doubt we'll be going out of our way to complete it for anyone as is.

Back
Top Bottom