Spelling/Grammar/Language mishaps in Quests

More than a year later, so i thought it was worth mentioning that this has yet to be fixed still.

Roses of Judgement - Althuna Quest

Talking with Judge Rouf

"about what exactly a Judges job is" - missing '

[D2] To make sure justice is servered - hehe
[D3] .... and guitly punished - hehe

After the turn in of the token of love, Elsa says,

"True love is worth dying for, woth protecting"... missing second r

"You assignment... " should be "Your assignment... "

When asking about Duke Thanes...

"thats ever served Althuna" - missing '

"its frightening" - missing '

"but thats pretty much a lost cause" - missing '

When asking about Sir Frostcleave...

"Regardless since he" - Missing , after regardless

"I suppose its" - missing '

This.

p.s. 1st on page 5, woot :O!

part 2 of mq, dawn seer tarnok in oasis.

You say, 'The Shadow consumed your home?'
Dawn Seer Tarnok says, 'A chism opened in the stone of the Cauldron one day. Beyond it we found [...]'
pretty sure it's meant to be "chasm" -- or maybe "schism", but that doesn't really fit.

either way, "chism" isn't a real word.

Not sure where to post this but since there are two "typo" threads already I'll put it here:

On the character creation screen if you select Half Elf, the description box says "They gain some of Men's abilities to learn skills and gain experience caster." I think it should be "....gain experience faster."

[edit] Found a few more - in the Froglok info box it says "Frogloks' fervert devotion" and should be "Frogloks' fervent devotion".

In the Troll description it says "They are almost as strong as the Ogres, and their races' natural fierceness have not waned over the ages." Should be "...and their race's natural fierceness has not waned..."

In the Wood Elf description it says "They love live and all its joys" - should be "They love life and all its joys".

Last edited:
I realize this is the area is spelling mistakes for quests, what I'd like to see fixed is sorta a quest dialog error.

in tower of tarhyl, the Bloodfire wing is inaccurately used in dialog with the "a burning spirit" which lies in front of the mephar wing.
basically the burning spirit says "the bloodfire tribe lies behind me. You must have been marked by the burning legion, etc, etc, and the BLOODFIRE wing to enter."

basically the spirit in front of the mephar wing is incorrectly stating that it is in front of the bloodfire wing. be great if this could be fixed. thanks very much.

Back
Top Bottom