Starting an Adept killing group

I just seen this after looking up the Adepts on the wiki. I'm down for Adept slaying, but only have low level characters. I've been trying to get a handful of old EQ friends to join SoD to play as well. So I may have more than one if I'm on and looking to kill them. Also, no hope of twink here, brand new to SoD.

Syldara [5 DE Necro], Erleona [5 WE Ranger), Ryaris [7 DE Wizard], Urlahar [2 OG Shadowknight]

Last edited:
Killed flitterwing this past weekend, will be doing it more often, can almost trio him with a friend of mine. We have the tanking, healings, and slowing more than covered, just need a tad more dps. I OOC before looking to engage. Also, will be moving towards the fleshflower if anyone is in that lvl range.

Killed flitterwing this past weekend, will be doing it more often, can almost trio him with a friend of mine. We have the tanking, healings, and slowing more than covered, just need a tad more dps. I OOC before looking to engage. Also, will be moving towards the fleshflower if anyone is in that lvl range.

Zody is still looking for a few more encounters ! But i don't play much.

Hey guise, I would like to tank Nalia once before I lvl to 57 and stick around there for a while.
My warrior is Ssythna (55), or send a tell to Siblyx, if and when ya form up. Thanks!

I/we (paly/ranger/cleric/enchanter) have killed flitterwing for the last time now, and we are moving on up to the fleshflower. We have a solid core depending on how many of us are on but always have at least a tank/healer/slower. Be on the lookout for the ooc's.

I/we (paly/ranger/cleric/enchanter) have killed flitterwing for the last time now, and we are moving on up to the fleshflower. We have a solid core depending on how many of us are on but always have at least a tank/healer/slower. Be on the lookout for the ooc's.

would you guys be up for the Spectral Hunter when you are in level range? I think he maxes out at 25? (It's been a while).

I have not been playing in a long time, but plan to come back after the $2.50 steam sale got me EQ again (stupid CDs! =) )

would you guys be up for the Spectral Hunter when you are in level range? I think he maxes out at 25? (It's been a while).

I have not been playing in a long time, but plan to come back after the $2.50 steam sale got me EQ again (stupid CDs! =) )

Correct.

Adept information
The Spectral Hunter
Level 28
Max level to engage 25
Zone Northern Wastes of Tarhyl
Location -800, -480
Known Loot Cowl of the Darkest Night
Hunting Warscythe
Sash of Ethereal Energy
Thrice-Woven Mesh Robe

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/The_Spectral_Hunter

ACK. that was fast = ) for some reason I thought wind hag and huntfang were easier than him.

any way you could throw an update when you know the timeframe you're going for a visit?

25 PAL here

danke = )

Will be a while, one of the players is going through finals then moving afterwards so don't know how much playtime he has atm.

Back
Top Bottom